Author Topic: why?  (Read 2736 times)

vivaha

why?
« on: January 19, 2011, 08:23:49 am »
gemei why A330 can not play the game file ".app"

darfgarf

Re: why?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 08:25:13 am »
i really hope you don't mean why can't it play games from a dingoo a320, because that's just retarded

vivaha

humh
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 11:33:45 am »
Future of gemei A330 will not many people but not use? ???

Harteex

• * Administrator
    • Harteex Productions
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 12:02:38 pm »
The Gemei A330 is different from the Dingoo A320, different processors. So you can't run Dingoo apps/games on the Gemei.

streigh

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 02:27:04 pm »
i really hope you don't mean why can't it play games from a dingoo a320, because that's just retarded

wow - thats not only respectful, informative and helpful - its politically correct

yes, sadly not EVERYONE is a well-versed and knowledgeable genius and not everyone is born with a thorough and working comprehension of their pocket-sized emulator

darfgarf

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 02:30:15 pm »
yes, sadly not EVERYONE is a well-versed and knowledgeable genius and not everyone is born with a thorough and working comprehension of their pocket-sized emulator
no, no-one is born with the knowledge, it comes from reading a little background information on the subject, instead of just asking without looking first  ;)

streigh

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 02:39:18 pm »
no, no-one is born with the knowledge, it comes from reading a little background information on the subject, instead of just asking without looking first  ;)

absolutely agree with you there
and now that weve actually said it, maybe the guy will get it too.

but from personal experience, i know that the info on the CC and APP files is clearly available, but not so easy for a noob to make sense of so i sorta felt bad for the guy

plus i see now that the CC seems to be changed?  but thats another thread..

I will say out loud for anyone else that finds this thread - dont try renaming .app files to .cc or whatever.  No, its not that simple - its different hardware and needs to be compiled specifically for the Gemei A330.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 02:41:57 pm by streigh »

Post a new topic