Author Topic: Screen  (Read 2759 times)

apricorn

Screen
« on: January 22, 2011, 10:20:32 pm »
Um i'm not sure if anyone has this problem, but when I first got my ga330 the screen was really fucked up, and still is.
It is really indented, like there is supposed to be a big glass thing protecting it.
There is a weird little line going horizontal through the lower part of the screen (it isn't all that big, and isn't really a disturbance, it's just really odd)

I was wondering if this is how it is supposed to be.
Oh and so far the dingoo a320 seems way better, as it is smaller and it feels more professionally made.

blastyrant

Re: Screen
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 01:30:28 am »
if by "indented" you mean the screen is under the case and not flush with it, then yes that is how it is. my screen has no lines or strange issues. there is no plastic to protect the screen which is why gemei tech provides a basic stickie screen protector in each box.

i own the a320, dta330, and ga330. of the 3 i would say the gemei a330 is the best made, has the best buttons, has the best feel, etc. they just messed up a bit by using a screen geared towards video playback which causes pixels that need an aligned grid to show up a bit blurry around the edges.

hope that helps.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 01:32:41 am by blastyrant »

xdf

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 12:13:45 pm »
I have a strange vertical line on my screen thats there all the time.  It is annoying when I see it.  Depending on the background of whatever game Im playing it isnt always noticable.  Ive attached a screenshot.  You can see it just to the left of the player 2 face picture.  Theres actually a 2nd vertical line through the screen a bit further to the left but its a lot feinter.  My gemei does feel very cheaply made unfortunately but its still fun.

HammerHeart

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 08:44:26 pm »
I have that line in my screen too.. hopefully i can install a new screen later

xDream

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 07:30:09 pm »
I have absolutely same line on the screen but i noticed it after about two weeks from when my a330 arrived.
Depending on the screen color it barely visible or not visible at all.

1wiierdguy

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 09:10:42 pm »
 Not only has this line appeared now on my screen,but also a few pixel have gotten stuck as well! I now have annoying blue dots spread across the screen. The screen really is the GA330 weak point, I like everything about the unit except that damned screen.