• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: .sav files won't work anymore  (Read 3995 times)

blopa (OP)

.sav files won't work anymore
« on: February 09, 2011, 02:42:29 pm »
Hi!!
I've just updated my Gemei to the new-new 1.1 FW (I was using the beta one), and now all my .sav files from my GBA games won't work anymore, all of a suddenly! I can only play now using the save state method. Does anyone knows a fix for it?

thx

SittButt

Re: .sav files won't work anymore
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 03:21:33 pm »
Hi!!
I've just updated my Gemei to the new-new 1.1 FW (I was using the beta one), and now all my .sav files from my GBA games won't work anymore, all of a suddenly! I can only play now using the save state method. Does anyone knows a fix for it?

thx

I got the reverse problem ... my .stX files did'nt work after the firmware update to Final 1.1.

Minexew

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 04:20:18 pm »
After seeing all those strange issues I'm becoming glad I haven't bought the GA330 yet. Any news from Booboo, by the way?

Kryptofacist

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 02:43:32 am »
My .sav files never worked. At least not for GBA. I have been using save states just to be careful on everything since I worked that out.
Any news from Booboo, by the way?
Not that I have heard. The blog hasn't updated for just over 2 months now.
"The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real."
- Abraham Lincoln

SittButt

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 12:58:16 pm »
My .sav files never worked. At least not for GBA. I have been using save states just to be careful on everything since I worked that out.

That smell like a man that run with the money more then "men at work" ...

zear

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 03:54:43 pm »

Nope, that's how booboo works. It's not the first time he'd pop out after months of radio silence.

SittButt

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 04:55:31 pm »

Nope, that's how booboo works. It's not the first time he'd pop out after months of radio silence.

I did'nt know personnally Booboo, it's only the impression I got.

Then we will wait for the new "linux" for the Gemei A330, if Booboo can make some little update on his blog to give us little news on the dev of this port ... that can make everyone happy !!!

Kryptofacist

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 02:10:18 pm »
OK, this has gone far off topic. Start a new thread if you want to guess what Boo Boo is up to. Might I suggest the rumor mill.

SittButt:
As far as we all know, Boo Boo might not actually be getting paid, so he isn't exactly "running with the money".
"The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real."
- Abraham Lincoln

Post a new topic