Author Topic: Gemei a330 dx (fashion) Starter Pack  (Read 2542 times)

erick626

Gemei a330 dx (fashion) Starter Pack
« on: June 13, 2011, 06:03:55 pm »
Solved the reformatting problem, I only need the Starter pack to get this thing going. Please post one up for the fashion model. Since everything was erased, I'm in need of the starting pack. :)

Thanks again, erick626
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 12:48:18 am by erick626 »

erick626

Re: Gemei a330 dx (fashion) Starter Pack
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 03:33:13 am »
Solved the starter pack problem but now....

I was able to add all native files onto gemei with no problem. Now  I can't add games and media. As I try to do so, I'm getting the following error code "Cannot copy (name of game);Cannot find the specified file.Make sure you specify the correct path and file name." I get the same error code for all media i try to add onto device. This wasn't happening before upgrading firmware,  I'm starting to believe I was send a faulty device from deal Extreme.

Any help will be highly appreciated,  :( >:( ::)

thanks erick626

Hagane023

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 08:57:18 am »
I've had similar problems since going into firmware1.1 build 3, try going to system setup, then browse types and change it to all files then directory browsing. This worked for my GA330 (The wireless one from deal extreme). Another idea would be to use firmware 1.1 build 2 as it doesn't seem to have as many glitches and build 3 doesn't have any noticeable improvements that i have noticed. I'm hoping Gemei are going to release something new soon as i never remember having this much trouble with my DDA320 or My DTA330, even when installing Dingux. If not the progress that has recently been made thanks to CEX,Harteex and Hitchhkr continues to grow.

erick626

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 04:30:31 pm »
Thank you, I really appreciate your help and hints. I will try them both, man I should of gone for another dingoo instead of gemei. The funny thing is that the gemei feels better built, unlike my dingoo it doesn't feel like cheap plastic. If they only had supported the system.....
 :'( :'( :'(

Post a new topic