Author Topic: New post from Booboo. We will have to wait a while longer.  (Read 2181 times)

Kryptofacist (OP)

Booboo just posted.
"Unfortunately work on the CC1800 has been slow. It's no fun to write code based on other code with no comments and no programmer's manual, plus I recently got sponsoring for porting dingux to a JZ4755 based device (can't say much about that at the moment), which will be eating up absolutely all of my spare time for the next couple of months. As I already said, I'm not happy being the bottleneck here, so I asked ChinaChip to let me disclose the information they provided on the CC1800 but got no reply, so for now I must honor my promise of keeping the information closed."

http://www.dingux.com/2011/05/new-gemei-x760.html#comments
"The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real."
- Abraham Lincoln

HammerHeart

Re: New post from Booboo. We will have to wait a while longer.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 01:28:10 am »
UNFORTUNATE news from our champion... but, i remain hopeful. I can understand his situation. It must be terrible to be our only chance at development of the GA330. If only those boners at chinachip would open the floodgates for us and release our much needed info before interest is dissipated like a fart in the wind.

Keep the faith and SUPPORT OUR BROTHERS

Nenoboy

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 03:15:57 am »
You really can not lose hope because the booboo is trying to talk with China chip.
The deal would fill up their email with messages asking them to allow the Dingux ported.
On their site www.chinachip.cn have their email
"[email protected]"
Do not know if they ask directly to make any difference, but just try, for us who give profit for them ...

I believe they will not impede the progress of the A330 Gemei that way.
For this is good for everyone, they would sell more phones, and we would have more chances of islands and ports.
Bye

gibberish

• Obscure Handhelds
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 09:56:40 am »
Everybody should write to chinachip. keep it simple (they probably don't speak very good English at all), keep it polite and keep it to the point. It can't do any harm.

Post a new topic