• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Need Helpful Guidance, Im New To This.  (Read 5266 times)

xCrash242 (OP)

Need Helpful Guidance, Im New To This.
« on: November 26, 2013, 03:20:45 pm »
Hey so im new to the Dingoo community and don't know much about all this tech and computer stuff(game wise)
Basically i just need someone to help me get Dingux running and functioning on my Dingoo A330LE.
I understand there are a few devices that are similar and it causes confusion. This is the one i own:
http://imgur.com/LpZcXzk

(Dingoo not Gamei)

I apologize for asking such a noob question, I just want to play Elder Scrolls Arena SO BADLY but these guides and installation instructions confuse me and just leave me lost. I'm not well educated in this area and dont know much of what to do.

I'm hoping there's someone out there that can actually help me to get it working? And not insult my intelligence or anything i just really want to play Arena and would greatly appreciate the help.
Thank you in advance.

MightyJAK

• My tumblr
Re: Need Helpful Guidance, Im New To This.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 05:03:12 pm »
The Dingoo A330LE is a rebranded Gemei A330, the only difference is the logo on the upper left. Sorry to say, but I don't know if you'll be able to play Elder Scrolls on this...

http://boards.dingoonity.org/gemei-a330/
My machines:
GBC,GBA,GBA SP,NDS,NGPC,Panasonic FZ-10 3DO,NES,Sega Nomad,Sega CDX w/Power Base Converter,PS1,PS2,PS3,Saturn,Dreamcast,PC (Win 98, XP, 7),Dingoo A320,Dingoo A330,Gemei A330,LetCool N350JP,PAP-GAMETA,GCW-Zero SE,Kyocera Rise,2DS,GP2X-F100,GPD G7,JXD 100,JXD A1000,JXD A3300,JXD F3000,JXD V5000,JXD S7300B,Hyperkin SupaBoy

Currently playing: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call (2DS)

xCrash242 (OP)

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 05:22:48 pm »
The Dingoo A330LE is a rebranded Gemei A330, the only difference is the logo on the upper left. Sorry to say, but I don't know if you'll be able to play Elder Scrolls on this...

http://boards.dingoonity.org/gemei-a330/

Thanks again man, doesn't seem to be alot of helpful people on this site maybe i late with this device i jst recently discovered it.

But are you saying that basically my console is the exact same thing as the Gamei A330?
If that is the case, maybe you can recommend a game for the emulators i CAN use thats similar that can partly satisfy me? Im quite upset that i'm not able to play Elder Scrolls..
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 06:37:47 pm by xCrash242 »

Harteex

• * Administrator
    • Harteex Productions
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 08:01:59 pm »

Jonesie

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 09:58:16 am »
Wow. I already knew about some of those games, because I always try to back unknown horses, but may I say that some of those choices are, while if just a tad exotic, gorgeous looking games.

Thanks!

Post a new topic
Post a new topic