• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Need Help  (Read 4707 times)

cato242 (OP)

Need Help
« on: January 24, 2013, 05:20:01 am »
I have the Dingoo A330, the one that is just the relabled Gemei A330. Anyways I went to update to Firmware 1.1 build 3 and renames the file and everything was fine except for I could all the games were all together despite the seperate folders I had put them in.  I then put build 2 on there and when i tried to update it just froze on a black screen.  Now it wont even sync to the computer just a black screen.  Help

Flavio Bello

Re: Need Help
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 12:02:11 pm »
HI bro,

you should check more info before flashing this device, i saw it's similar to gemei a330 but have the dingoo on the device, they can look similar in the external case but internal i think they aren't, maybe this device needs a320 or dingoo a330 firmwares instead of gemei a330, kinda complicated, but every hardware must be flashed to a firmware compatible.

i sugest you look for more info before you do anything, good luck bro

edit: there's nothing you can do on this device but keep with the stock firmware, if you haven't backup the stock rom, try to ask for someone here to upload for you and pray to your gods
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 12:11:48 pm by Flavio Bello »
ROCK'N ROOOOOOOLLLL!!!

cato242 (OP)

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 03:04:37 pm »
I have a gemei a330 as well.  I did plenty of research to see what software I needed. Like I said I did have it working but now when I turn it on it stays on the firmware upgrading screen for a second, goes black and makes two clicking sounds. I really hope there is a way to restore it.  I love my gemei. 

hiredgun

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 09:20:37 pm »
There were a lot of threads like this way back in the days, I don't know where everyone has gone now, I guess they moved on to other consoles like myself. Anyways, those threads are still here and if my memory serves me correct every one was able to get their consoles working after some work. Search the Gemei A330 forums here, there aren't a lot of pages to go through. I am sure you will find the answer. Good luck!

Post a new topic