• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: My First Theme for Gemei A330 - LET ME IN - Version 2.0  (Read 5699 times)

cryoknesis

My First Theme for Gemei A330 - LET ME IN - Version 2.0
« on: April 25, 2011, 07:58:16 pm »
As i told using the wadpack /unpack tool for gemei a300 i managed to create a theme from the movie "LET ME IN" a american version from the Swedish movie " Let the right one in" thats for me is the best than the original version.. and kick the balls of Robbert Pattinson and do a drop kick on Stephenie Meyer chest and  trows all the twilligth saga in trash with one movie...  MATT REEVES ( FULL OF WIN)

unhappily i does not found a way to translate the language for portuguese  yet... if i can i wil update again

no more talking here are screens:

download here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?s1zy0qb36wimc06

NEXT PROJECT  A DONNIE DARKO/S.DARKO THEME
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 08:11:06 pm by cryoknesis »

Kryptofacist

Re: My First Theme for Gemei A330 - LET ME IN - Version 2.0
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 05:10:18 am »
Nice job! Media fire is Playing up for me right now so I'll get it later.
Your last version was partially translated, I thought you had it cracked.
If I ever get sick of my Mario theme, I will come up with a new one. Maybe Megaman or something.

Oh, and do you know where I can find the font they used for "gemei"?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 05:12:35 am by Kryptofacist »
"The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real."
- Abraham Lincoln

cryoknesis

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 02:10:13 pm »
thanks dude.... when i have time i will make new ones.. next projet will bee a donnie darko s.darko theme... and 28 days (weeks later) theme,

and about language i just got a compiler for language and tried to do something with that but it gave me a very messed *.dlx  FILE that just mess the menu with wrong names in wrong places... and hexadecimal .. is very boring to work.. and demands time to make ( time that i actually dont have..)

i just vetorized a jpg with gemei logo using corel draw... but i dont have it here with me... but if you google you will find a bunch of gemei logos elsewere....

i wanted to change the original font of gemei.. for typing menus... for the swiss true type font but i couldnt yet...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 02:20:51 pm by cryoknesis »

Kryptofacist

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 03:05:46 pm »
Thanks for the info.
I actually had the exact font once upon a time, but a reformat took care of that. Oh, well, I will just vectorise an image, then.
"The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real."
- Abraham Lincoln