I offer to all the Gemei A330 users a MAME4ALL Beta Christmas release!
This is a binary only install - source code coming with the v1.0 release.MAME4ALL BETA for Gemei A330
Please understand it's 'beta'! This is just a test version so you have something to try during Christmas!
1). All MAME4ALL ROMs must be renamed from *.zip extension to *.mz
ie. rampage.zip => rampage.mz
This is so that the Gemei A330 doesn't hang if you have more than a hundred .zip files in the one directory.
2). The MAME4ALL release has only been tested in B:\MAME4ALL (that is on an external SD card).
In theory it should work anywhere on the fileysystem, but this is where I have it.
3). It works just like the Dingoo A320 version of MAME4ALL. The keys are all the same.
Standard in-game MAME controls:
- D-Pad: UP, DOWN, LEFT and RIGHT.
- Buttons A,B,X,Y,L,R: MAME buttons 1,2,3,4,5,6.
- Button SELECT+START: Insert credit.
- Button START: Start game.
Extended controls in game (to access menus and options)
All use the SELECT button + an additional button.
This is analagous to pressing "SHIFT" and another key on a regular keyboard.
- Buttons SELECT+L: Take snapshot.
- Buttons SELECT+R: Show FPS.
- Buttons SELECT+Y: Pause.
- Buttons SELECT+X: Enter/Exit Volume menu.
- Buttons SELECT+B: Enter/Exit MAME menu
- D-Pad + L Shoulder pans the game (only for Video Output set to Normal and where the graphics don't fit entirely on the screen).
- Buttons L+R: Exit (to Mame4All menu).
- Button B mapped to Enter
- Button X mapped to Space
* Exit takes a long time and the sound keeps playing.
* Some games do not start (yet).
* The FPS display is sometimes truncated.
* The sound is a little laggy.