Author Topic: Acout the GBA emulator  (Read 4765 times)

MatheusZoin (OP)

Acout the GBA emulator
« on: July 31, 2013, 04:37:44 am »
  I bought my GA330 5 days ago because im a fan of old games. In this time i could only emulate SNES, GBC and MS.
And as you all have seen in the title i want a gba emulator and couldn't find it anywhere. Someone can send me a working link?
PS: i actually do not speak english well so any grammar error is acceptable (y)

yeoxl

Re: Acout the GBA emulator
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 09:20:41 am »
Hi Matheus, I do believe the gemei a330 have native gba emulation. May i ask where did you buy your gemei a330 from? I recently just purchase from DealExtreme for $53.50 I think its relatively cheap!

I bought my GA330 5 days ago because im a fan of old games. In this time i could only emulate SNES, GBC and MS.
And as you all have seen in the title i want a gba emulator and couldn't find it anywhere. Someone can send me a working link?
PS: i actually do not speak english well so any grammar error is acceptable (y)

yoshi41

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 10:29:58 am »
Right, there is a stock GBA emulator. Need to start a "Single Player game" in order to recognize the .gba file extension.
Emulator packs and fact sheets for Wiz, Caanoo, Dingoo and Pandora.

MatheusZoin (OP)

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 08:42:24 pm »
That's exactly my problem, i can't start a game on my GA330. Already tried to start a game on PC and transfer the save file to my A330 and still doesn't work =\
yeoxl as i said im do not speak english, so im not american either. I bought my GA330 from a equivalent to the ebay for what would be 70$ if i made the conversion for dollars.