Author Topic: A330LE  (Read 5102 times)

Frank_fjs

• My simple Dingoo web site
Re: A330LE
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 07:12:06 pm »
This is ridiculous! It's going to cause so much confusion.

So now Gemei have two A330's, one with multi-player and one without.

Additionally, Dingoo Digital have re-branded versions which are the same thing minus the minor cosmetic differences and labelling.

I can understand having the multi-player and non multi-player consoles, but don't see the need for the same thing under a different manufacturing name.

They should spend more time optimising the firmware, emulators and software in general rather than producing the same thing in different clothes.

Kryptofacist

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 07:43:48 pm »
I just saw that and was going to post about it. This is frustrating.

Interesting fact, on DX the Gemei A330 is more expensive than the Dingoo A330 EX, but the Gemei A330 Fashion is cheaper than the Dingoo A330 LE.  ???
"The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real."
- Abraham Lincoln

Meneer Jansen

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 12:09:59 am »
What a bunch of idiots they are! :(
Finally got me a new Dingoo after I Kentucky ~~::fried::~~ the other one. Yippee! [edit] And lost it!

edd_jedi

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 11:30:09 am »
Not to mention all the different 'MPS' font variations available, I've seen several!

On the plus side, hopefully this means it's not a dead horse and more software support in future is more likely! :)

Meneer Jansen

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 02:22:43 pm »
[...] and more software support in future is more likely! :)
I'm afraid we can forget about that. The programmers that brought us all the A320 jummy-ness have lost interest. And there's no way known yet to boot these things from SD card and there's no good SDK etc.
Finally got me a new Dingoo after I Kentucky ~~::fried::~~ the other one. Yippee! [edit] And lost it!

Post a new topic