Author Topic: A plea for Dingoo and Dingux developers to dev for the Gemei A330!  (Read 2257 times)

Meneer Jansen (OP)

As far as I can see, the only thing that holds us Classic Gaming addicts from embracing the Gemei A330 (w/o wireless rebranded as 'Dingoo A330EX') is the lack of support from the developers community.

At least there MUST come a MAME port for the Gemei. And, I believe, a better version of the SNES emu. May it be impossible to use the software developing kit (SDK) that has become available? Or have the devs, who were so incredibly active for the Dingoo A320, become disinterested in the whole thing?

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pretty pretty please start developing devs. I do not know how to develop. We depend on you guys. Come on, give it a try please.  :)

Some say that BooBoo (the demigod who gave the community Dingux) is still trying to port Dinux/Linux to the Gemei but if that project still has even the smallest priority for him I do not know...
Finally got me a new Dingoo after I Kentucky ~~::fried::~~ the other one. Yippee! [edit] And lost it!

Post a new topic