Author Topic: A lot of videos about Gemei A330  (Read 2790 times)

R0M4N

Re: A lot of videos about Gemei A330
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 11:07:27 pm »
nice idea the gift, but they've already been posted here 2 month ago (e.g. HERE by dingoo).
no offence, sorry.
actually that's no big deal, that happens, but somehow it appears to me you wanted to show off with "self made" vids... that's childish.
Or maybe that's just a misunderstanding (but that's how your post appears to me. sorry :P)
But anyway, it seems some people did't know these/think they are still useful. So it's okay  :)

By the way, most of us know how emulated games look like. So without any further comments on frameskip, slowdowns or overall playability I'd consider such videos as quite useless...  :-\

fenixt

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 01:01:44 am »
nice idea the gift, but they've already been posted here 2 month ago (e.g. HERE by dingoo).
no offence, sorry.
actually that's no big deal, that happens, but somehow it appears to me you wanted to show off with "self made" vids... that's childish.
Or maybe that's just a misunderstanding (but that's how your post appears to me. sorry :P)
But anyway, it seems some people did't know these/think they are still useful. So it's okay  :)

By the way, most of us know how emulated games look like. So without any further comments on frameskip, slowdowns or overall playability I'd consider such videos as quite useless...  :-\

Wow. You really let that post bother you, huh? I mean, bothered you so much that you had to type all that and let your emotions out.

Xiaoai0628

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 06:51:52 pm »
no offence, sorry.

No。No。You misunderstand me。I came here two weeks ago. I just want to give you some information about GA330. If you know everything about it , I will clear the vedios out. I am sorry. I do not bother you. I did not show off.That is stupid.

R0M4N

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 07:43:34 pm »
damn, come down. I'm not angry or something...
please don't over-interpret my post  :D
that was just an feedback for a newbie and other readers, wondering about these videos
And I was very sensitive:
no offence, sorry.
see...

and the last part was MY PERSONAL OPINION about these videos.
(and my explanation/feedback why I choose "NO" at the poll):

I can't believed I actually explain myself for such a reply...

Post a new topic
Post a new topic