• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Yabuse on gcw zero  (Read 2412 times)

133794m3r (OP)

Yabuse on gcw zero
« on: April 25, 2013, 08:28:53 pm »
As I've just said above, I was wondering if there is any work on getting yabuse on the zero, I know they have a mips version(psp) but it is using interpreted mode... not jit and thus they say it is insanely slow... I was wondering if anyone's currently stepped up to move that over to the gcw, or if there is already a version for dingux, how far along is it in terms of emulation?

I'm asking because I love the shining force series, and sadly I never had a saturn, and have _never_ been able to experience the saturn versions of shining force and I'm not aware of any releases on anywhere else for them.

P.S. I'm still looking forward to getting my gcw and seeing if it's able to play golden sun(on gpsp) since I know the psp versoin has slow downs since that is by far the hardest game(i've heard) for gba emulators to run esepcially during battle scenes.

cruelcynic

Re: Yabuse on gcw zero
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 01:54:27 pm »
I doubt this will happen. Even if it does it will not run well enough to actually play. Thanks to emulation the Saturn is the only classic system I still have hooked up. No emulator really does a perfect job for the Saturn to me. It was a very complex system.

I love the shining force series as well and have played through all three parts for the Saturn. Your best bet is a modded Saturn so you can use the fan translations. The second best choice is a strong PC for the emulators.

133794m3r (OP)

Re: Yabuse on gcw zero
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 08:19:06 pm »
That really sucks. Since ari64 did some work on it, I was hoping that it'd be possible especially since the gcw is many times as powerful as the psp, and the psp supposedly works(just slow as balls)

Post a new topic