• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: nes sound  (Read 1954 times)

gustavolatil (OP)

nes sound
« on: July 16, 2013, 09:36:33 am »
i have the fceux from the repository but the sound is kinda crappy, is there a way to config the sound and get a clean audio? or it's a not polished application?
thanks in advance!

Seph817

Re: nes sound
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 10:40:04 am »
If you're talking about the stuff from Google Drive, they said none of that is really finished. For now, try changing the bitrate to 22050 in the sound setup.

gustavolatil (OP)

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 04:05:19 am »
If you're talking about the stuff from Google Drive, they said none of that is really finished. For now, try changing the bitrate to 22050 in the sound setup.
With earphones sounds better than with the speakers at that rate, but it' still kinda crappy

Pliskron

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 05:25:16 pm »
Yeah the sound was crappy on the dingoo and it's still crappy. I really never liked this NES emulator. It's too bad this is the one that got ported

DiegoSLTS

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 05:52:36 pm »
I ported NesterOD some months ago for the Dingoo A320, maybe someone can re build it for the GCW Zero, shouldn't be too difficult but I don't have free time or a console to test it.

It has less compatibility than FCEUX and less options, but I think the sound is better. There's one thread on the Dingux releases subforum with the source code if anyone is interested.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic