• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Mame4all for GCW  (Read 12771 times)

Malleus

Re: Mame4all for GCW
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2013, 09:38:04 am »
BTW: the GCW-zero has a G-sensor? any possibility of getting a joystick and or mouse emulator using it?
(might be awesome for playing wingcommander, x-wing vs tiefighter etc on dosbox if thats possible)
Yes. You can download it here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-JDsucVcM2dYlZnQmpYZ0RnNVE/edit
It works great with Descent 2.
No 0 yet, but that is cool, is that a joystick or mouse emulator?

zear

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2013, 10:01:07 am »
It turns g-sensor into a joystick. So if you start this program, GCW0 will see two joystick devices: js0 - the analog nub and js1 - the g-sensor. Useful for games that support multiple joystick devices.

Malleus

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2013, 11:46:40 am »
It turns g-sensor into a joystick. So if you start this program, GCW0 will see two joystick devices: js0 - the analog nub and js1 - the g-sensor. Useful for games that support multiple joystick devices.

nice,
would it make sense to create one that simulates mousemovements too?

zear

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2013, 04:04:14 pm »
Totally pointless. Unless you want to have a mouse cursor that bounces around the screen.

Deagle275

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2013, 06:29:23 pm »
Awesome. So , it works with any game that uses the analog?

zear

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2013, 12:35:54 am »
As long as the game is able to read from js1 (or: a game that lets you change your joystick settings)

Deagle275

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2013, 12:59:56 am »
As long as the game is able to read from js1 (or: a game that lets you change your joystick settings)
Would i be able to use the gyro sensor for y on pocketsnes (DK Country) ?

zear

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2013, 11:47:38 am »
Would i be able to use the gyro sensor for y on pocketsnes (DK Country) ?
IIRC pocketsnes does not support joysticks.

robert2098

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2013, 02:08:52 pm »
If there would be some kind of donation fund to provide GCW-0s to serious developers, I certainly would donate a few ?.
I strongly oppose to this idea, for the following reasons:

Good points, I didn't thought about that. 

And also would like an official "[urlhttp://www.gianas-return.de]Giana's Return[/url]" port :p
I have access to it's source code, however I was told to wait with the port.

No problem. You should first complete UMG so I can buy it and support developers that way  :P

Robert

Post a new topic