• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Finding emulators  (Read 3763 times)

shirohagen (OP)

Finding emulators
« on: July 03, 2013, 12:29:07 pm »
Hi guys

I just got my Zero, and I'm keen to try out the emulators. I know there's a Google page with a lot of OPKs on it, and from there I've tried out emulators for SNES, Megadrive and Gameboy.

I'm not sure where else to look for apps though...

Specifically, I'd like to try C64, Amiga and DOS. I've seen emulators for all of these on YouTube, and heard them discussed here. Are they all still in development, or is there somewhere I can grab them?

Happy to act as a beta tester...!

mightyrog

Re: Finding emulators
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 12:52:58 am »
Where is the Pc Engine/Turbografx16 emulator "Temper" that Qbertaddict shows off in his videos???? I need it asap

gustavolatil

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 01:38:14 am »
Hi guys

I just got my Zero, and I'm keen to try out the emulators. I know there's a Google page with a lot of OPKs on it, and from there I've tried out emulators for SNES, Megadrive and Gameboy.

I'm not sure where else to look for apps though...

Specifically, I'd like to try C64, Amiga and DOS. I've seen emulators for all of these on YouTube, and heard them discussed here. Are they all still in development, or is there somewhere I can grab them?

Happy to act as a beta tester...!

http://boards.dingoonity.org/gcw-releases/

̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶6̶4̶ ̶e̶m̶u̶l̶a̶t̶o̶r̶, i don't know where are the others :P
ops, it's a coleco emu, not a c64
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 02:06:48 am by gustavolatil »

zear

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 02:02:01 am »
Most of the emulators featured in qbert's videos aren't ready for opk release. Devs dislike releasing unfinished software, so you will need to wait a bit.

shirohagen (OP)

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 05:40:47 pm »
Fair enough, perhaps there will be a big batch find their way out when the OPK repository is up and running. Looking forward to that.

Seems being a GCW Zero owner is all about the waiting!

;)

Seph817

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 06:07:48 pm »
Yeah, I didn't like waiting too much to get it but, it's totally worth it now. The devs we have working on this stuff are making sure they only put out the best stuff instead of churning out unfinished junk and never working on it again. There's been like 4 or 5 firmware updates that just keep making it better. And, yeah, we have had some problems with the dpads on the SEs but, Justin, it seems, is trying to make it right. I don't regret buying mine at all.

Post a new topic