There are different ways.
I'll take Moonstone for example, where Moonstone archive is uncompressed (but uninstalled) in your real
HDD c:/dosbox/moonstone directory.1 - Install it on your PC first then copy it to the zero.
- grab DosBox 0.74 here : http://www.dosbox.com/download.php?main=1
and install it
- launch it
- type :
mount c c:\dosbox
will make the virtual C in your HD c:\dosbox.
- type :
This will install the game on your virtual C where you want. Some games need to be installed first before running, some don't.
It will make a MOON directory in your virtual C.
Launch FileXp or whatever and copy the MOON directory from your PC to the dosbox/disk_c directory on your zero.
Then launch dosbox on your zero, go to the moon directory with MC and launch MS.exe.
Then it should work.OR2 - Install everything on your zero
- copy your uncompressed/uninstalled moonstone directory to the dosbox/disk_c directory on your zero.
- on the zero with CM, go to the moonstone directory and by pressing L you'll launch the virtual keyboard
and install the game where you want.
You'll have to delete the uninstalled version after.More : If you need to install .iso games
- copy your .iso in your dosbox directory on your zero
- launch Dosbox and go to C with CM
imgmount d youriso.iso -t iso
The iso will be mounted as a virtual CD with the letter D.
Then go to D: and launch the install program. You'll have to type the imgmount command each type you launch this game or add the line to your dosbox.conf.
This can be done on your PC too, it's a bit longer but I prefer personaly
If you need more help tell me
Forgot to add. Some games need virtual mouse to be played : slide POWER UP + B.