zerox86 version 0.02 released!
This version has the following fixes and improvements:
- Added SoundBlaster ADPCM support (Duke Nukem 2).
- Fixed SB IRQ handling for very short buffers (Alone in the Dark).
- Fixed reading data directly from disk to EGA VRAM (Heimdall).
- Implemented EGA 640x400 special graphics mode (Mahjong Fantasia).
- Fixed EGA Register Interface Library handling (A-Train).
- Fixed various bugs in FPU emulation (Alien Legacy).
- Added support for launching games given on the zerox86 command line.
- Implemented mouse support using the analog control.
for download links and information. Be sure to read my blog posts at http://zerox86.patrickaalto.com/zblog.html
for information about the current status of zerox86.
Thank you for your interest in zerox86!