Do I have to create the .zerox86 file? How can I download the .ini? When I click on it a text apppears.
Second button of the mouse over the ini, and download
. If you click with the first button you open the file.
I have to find more time to try all my games calmly, but...
- The Indredible Machine. Sound Off works perfect. Sound On crash.
- Little Big Adventure. Works fine, but in exteriors has slowdowns.
- Shadow of the comer. Perfect ^^.
- Ishar 2. Music problem and graphics bugs.
- Alone in the Dark. It seems that all goes fine.
- Alone in the Dark 3. It seems that all goes fine.
- Battle Chess. Perfect! But...It's possible to set the mouse to DPAD? I hate the stick
- Jazz JackRabbit. A little slowdowns and little problems with sound, but playable.
- DiscWorld. It seems that all goes fine.
- Terminal Velocity. Slooooooooow
Ah! In some games or Setups, the size doesn't fit Zero Screen and it's very very hard to use. For example: The setup of LBA.
Great work with this emu, I love it
. Ah! it's possible to remove the screen of controls with a key combination? Thanks!!