UAE4ALL is an Amiga 500 emulator based on UAE 0.8.22 core.Version:
Release 1Download: http://www.gcw-zero.com/file.php?file=uae4all.opkSource code: https://github.com/zear/uae4allList of authors and contributors:
* UAE authors (see ./docs/CREDITS)
* Chui - original UAE4ALL author
* Nebuleon & Zear - GCW Zero port and improvements
* Hi-Ban - new UAE4ALL logo and minor graphical changes (Hi-Ban's contributions licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International)Important note:
This version of the program is a *port* of the original emulator.
The authors of this port are NOT maintaining the emulation core.
For any issues related to the emulation performance, please contact the *original* UAE/UAE4ALL authors.Before first use:
Provide a valid Amiga 500 Kickstart bootstrap firmware and copy it to the following location:
UAE4ALL will refuse to launch without this file present.Launching programs:
UAE4ALL will work with disk images in "adf" and "adz" format.
1) Copy appropriate files to a location of your choice in the GCW Zero filesystem
2) Launch UAE4ALL emulator
3) Select "Load disk image" option
4) Choose "Load DF0 image" (Floppy Drive #1) or "Load DF1 image" (Floppy Drive #2) to load a disk image to the appropriate drive.
NOTE: Bootable disks need to be loaded to DF0.
5) Point the file selector to a directory location with the disk images and select the image you want to load.
NOTE: This directory location will be stored as a default directory for future UAE4ALL runs.
6) For bootable images, select "Start Amiga" or "Reset Amiga" to boot a new image. For non-bootable images, select "Return to Amiga" and follow instructions of the currently emulated program.
Adjusting the frame rate:
Setting the frameskip value to "auto" will limit the emulated program speed to 50 frames per second. Use this option for programs meant to be run on PAL Amiga machines. Most Amiga programs were designed for this frame rate.
Setting the frameskip value to "0" will limit the emulated program speed to 60 frames per second. Use this option for programs meant to be run on NTSC Amiga machines.Controls (during emulation):
D-PAD/analog joystick - control amiga joystick (if mouse emulation turned off) / amiga mouse (if mouse emulation turned on)
A - joystick button #1
B - joystick button #2
Y - mouse button #1
X - mouse button #2
L - enable/disable mouse emulation
R - enable/disable on-screen-keyboard
START - super throttle
SELECT - emulator menuChangelog:2014.12.02 - Release 1
* add double buffering (Nebuleon)
* speed up saving compressed chunks in saved states (Nebuleon)
* multiple clean-ups to the original menu code (Nebuleon)
* shorten the code handling buttons for the main menu (Nebuleon)
* correct the type of variables initialised to string literals (Nebuleon)
* convert some uses of strlen() into tests for the null character (Nebuleon)
* build without -fsingle-precision-constant (Nebuleon)
* silence GCC warnings (Nebuleon)
* clean up C flags and use link-time optimizations (Nebuleon)
* introduce NO_DEFAULT_THROTTLE (Nebuleon)
* add selection flashing effect (Nebuleon)
* add $HOME support (Zear)
* render extra glyphs of the font (Zear)
* display full location of the missing kick.rom image (Zear)
* swap X and Y button captions in the menu (Zear)
* prevent from enabling mouse emulation and on-screen-keyboard screen at the same time (Zear)
* rewrite joystick deadzone/range logic (Zear)
* reduce the number of SDL_Delay() calls in the menu (Zear)
* add file/directory sorting (Zear)
* add file extension filter (Zear)
* add a new menu screen for handling disk image loading (Zear)
* hide selected menu items when emulation is not running (Zear)
* introduce a config file to store emulator options (Zear)
* increase the max allowed file name length and number of files per directory (Zear)
* scroll long file names (Zear)
* remove the unused SELECT button combo system from Dingoo A320 (Zear)
* add an option to enable/disable analog joystick usage (Zear)
* allow for mouse control with analog joystick if mouse emulation mode is enabled (Zear)
* replacement graphics for the splash screen, scrolling background, on-screen-keyboard logo and program icon (Hi-Ban)
Complete changelog available at:https://github.com/zear/uae4all/commits/