While this New Year's Eve was certainly hijacked by slaanesh, I also prepared something nice for you guys to celebrate the new year with.
I wish you all a happy new year 2015 and many new software releases yet to come!
Triple Trapled, a remake of "Triple Traple
" by ABA Games, is a game about stacking blocks.Author:
Artur "zear" RojekWebsite: https://github.com/zear/TripleTrapledDownload: https://github.com/zear/TripleTrapled/releases/download/v0.9/tripleTrapled_v0.9.opkVersion:
* Connect 3 blocks of the same color to break the chain.
* Multiply your score by the number of additional blocks destroyed with the chain.
* Use the blinking block to remove a single block of any color.
* Every 5 seconds the game speed increases.
* Game ends when the number of stacked blocks on the level reaches 50.Changelog:2014/12/31, v0.9
* initial game releaseSpecial thanks:
* Kenta Cho - original game idea
* Nebuleon - game testing
* Senquack - game testing