I would like to take this moment to wish everyone Merry Christmas!
Below you will find a new game of mine - please treat it as a Christmas gift Shisen-Seki (四川石)
Shisen-Seki is a game of Shisen-Sho - a classic japanese logic game utilizing Mahjong stones.
The goal of Shisen-Sho is to remove all stones from the board. Do so by matching pairs of stones with the same face.
You can only match stones if they can be joined by 3 or less lines. Each line must be either horizontal or vertical and can't cross other stones on the board.
Not all games are solvable.Authors:
* Programming & fonts - Artur Rojek (zear)
* Graphics - Joe Vargas (jxv)Website: https://github.com/zear/shisen-sekiDownload: https://github.com/zear/shisen-seki/releases/download/v0.2.0/Shisen-Seki.opkGame modes:
* Classic - classic Shisen-Sho rules.
* Gravity - after clearing two matching stones, remaining stones in the column will move down and fill the empty space.License:
* Source code - MIT License
* Graphics - CC0 1.0 Universal
* Fonts - CC0 1.0 Universal
* "White Lotus" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com
) - Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
; Changes: Trimmed and converted to OGG
* "Short wind sound" by remaxim -CC0 1.0 Universal
; Changes: Tempo changesChangelog:v0.2.0 (2015/12/24)
* Original game release