Thanks for the update!!
I try with a few games, I put mi tests here (like always, sorry for my bad english, I do my best
- The flickering problem persists (when enter to the emu menu, and return to the game)
- I finished Final Fantasy IX, awesome, runs very well. The only issue is in CD4, when I approached to the tree in the center of the map , I have seen this:In this screenshot we can see the FFIX problem and the flickering problem.
- The problem with some games when we see a cinematic and return to the game, and the cinematic It's in the background persists:
- Sometimes, when I load state, the game has problems (freezes when i change the sceneario, or in FFVIII, at the beggining, there is a moment that Squall and Quistis walk through the courtyard , mixing 3D characters with cinematic, well, When I load a state before this, the cinematic doesn't seen, I see Squall and Quistis walking in a gray background.
- Valkyrie Profile doesn't works.
- Xenogears, some graphic problems, but seems runs well, awesome
- Klonoa, in the other version the game runs slow, with 2.3 update this game runs very well
I need to explain another problem, but it's a little and insignificant problem for you because is only for a spanish translation patch. I explain myself: I'm playing Parasite Eve (awesome game), the game runs PERFECT , but...when i put this translation patch (http://parasiteevetranslationproject.blogspot.com.es/) the game runs well, but when I go to the map the game crashes and return to the Zero menu. I know it's a patch problem because the game without patch runs well, I talk with the translation staff and they tell me to try the same ISO in another systems and...the same game runs well in PSX, PSP and PC. How can it be?
--> The translator found the problem, all ok now
I try another games too and:
- Brave Fencer Musashi runs well
- Final Fantasy VIII (S) runs well
- Castlevania Chronicles runs Perfect
- Legend of mana runs perfect (beautiful)
- Alundra, I plsy for a few minutes and all seems ok.
- Tombi runs betther than last version, little slow, but playable. The cinematics have sounds problems.
This emu is fantastic, i don't touch 3DS, Vita or PS4 because i like to play psx on my Zero