This is a port of oldplay, a multiformat music player originally released for the gp2x by sasq
and micket. Download: oldplay v135.zip Sources: oldplay_v135_src.zip
For the gcw0 port, I merely recompiled the dingux sources, but decided to make a couple of
I have finally added a working psf plugin using the upse library and a gsf plugin using
viogsf sources, which is based on vbam. The psf plugin sounds great, it uses Neil Corlett latest
spu engine, the same used by kode54 in his foobar plugins.
And finally fixed the dynamic version of the app, which loads .so plugins. Now the main app is a
lot smaller in size and plugins can be easily added or removed without recompiling the main application.
Please read the readme.gcw0 file for more information.
VERSION 1.35 GCW0 (OpenDingux)
* Added psf2 plugin based on Highly_Experimental library by Neill Corlett.
* Added ssf/dsf plugin based on Highly_Theorethical library by Neill Corlett.
* Added wsr (Wonder Swan) plugin based on in_wsr plugin for Winamp.
* Added opus plugin.
* Added 2sf plugin based on vio2sf sources.
* Implemented basic function to play all songs found in same folder.
* Extension handling is not case sensitive anymore.
* Updated Game_Music_Emu library with latest commits by kode54.
VERSION 1.34 GCW0 (OpenDingux)
* Added psf plugin based on upse library.
* Added gsf plugin based on viogsf plugin.
* Added new sid plugin based on sidplayfp library, which handles
resid files. RESID filter is used because RESIDFP emulation seems
too much for the zero. (RESID sounds great too).
* Fixed dynamic loading of plugins (.so)
* Removed 'obsolete' plugins (musepack, wavpack, ape). (*)
* Reduced size of uade plugin, removing unnecessary opcodes from
* Updated game_music_emu plugin with latest Game_Music_Emu version from
kode54. Who added lots of nice features to the library.
* Updated File_Extracor library with latest version, for better handling
of zip, rar and 7zip files.
* Updated sc68 plugin with latest svn version.
* Updated mpg123 plugin with latest version.
* Wrote device driver for opendingux, currently only cpu scaling is missing.
* Disabled blend (interpolation) filter as default, will enable it if anyone
* Updated vgmstream plugin to latest svn version.
(*) Removed plugins can be easily added again if someone request them.
This is the default key mapping configuration:
Pad Navigate, Rewind, Fast Forward & Subsongs
Sel Switch playlist/browser
A Play, Enter dir or zipfile
B Go to parent folder
Y Add song to playlist
(in playlist) Move song to after current
X Skip to Next Song
R+Sel Save Playlist
Hold (switch) Hold (lock keys)
L+Up Volume Up
L+Down Volume Down
L+Right Default song length up
L+Left Default song length down
R+Right Select next subtune (in browser)
R+Left Select prev subtune (in browser)
R+Y Remove song (in playlist)
R+A Skip to previous song
R+X Repeat On/Off
R+B Shuffle On/Off
R+Up Page Up
R+Down Page Down
1. I messed up version numbers when releasing the dingoo port, but I will use the correct version from now on.
And I haven't tested the app fully so please let me know of any issue/bug you find and I will try to look at it.
2. psf2, ssf (dsf), 2sf plugins are experimental, they are very cpu intensive and most
soundtracks will play with lots of lag. The psf2 plugin is not included in the opk, because
it replaces the original psf plugin based on UPSE. It's up to the user to install it
3. The psf2 plugin based on Highly_Experimental will search for a ps2 bios, it
must be called 'scph10000.bin' and placed inside '/usr/local/home/.oldplay'.