zear moved the old release thread of Meteoroid3D because of a big bug, which is fixed now.
So here is my second attempt for an official release thread for...Meteoroid3DThe first real 3D game for your GCW!
Throught your Nintendo DS to the corner, now comes the hard stuff.
All kids in the train, bus or at your work will be jealous of you playing this awesome game wearing fashionable 3D glasses (Luna Lovegood approved!).
First of all a video (Pandora version, but anyway):
As you can see, this is a high end stereoscopy graphics asteroids like shooter.Feature list:
- Stereoscopic graphic with settings for red-green, red-cyan, red-blue or yellow-blue glasses. Of course you can play without 3d glasses, too, but then you will not enjoy the incredible DEPTH of the game! (Furthermore it is really easier to hit the meteoroids with 3D glasses...)
- 3 different kinds of meteoroids. There are not only different in size, they are also different in points you get and in the number of sub meteoroids they will split!
- Endless world - if you reach the end, another identic world will appear!
- Awesome public domain music from Kevin MacLeod
- Incredible realistic laser animation and sounds!
- High end particle effects!
- Total unconfusing 3D map!
- Of course C4A support from the very beginning
- And even the source code of the game itself, because this is fucking hardcore free software! https://github.com/theZiz/meteoroid3d
Download it here:http://ziz.gp2x.de/downloads/meteoroid3d/meteoroid3d.opk
Or with the OPKManager!