• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Gameblabla's Oswan  (Read 23975 times)

gameblabla (OP)

Re: Gameblabla's Oswan
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2018, 03:57:19 am »
Again, bump.

I looked around the RS-97 and Oswan was simply running too slow on it, so i've decided to look around it and fix some issues,
namely audio code and adding frameskip support. I'll soon add it to next firmware but since some games on the GCW0 might still not reach fullspeed, i've decided to turn on frameskip for that build as well.

This should make most games run properly on the GCW0, but it might introduce some speed issues.
Please give it a try, as my GCW0 is for now currently broken...

opt2not

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2018, 06:29:35 pm »
Sweet!  Thanks for the update, I'll give it a try this week and give you some feedback.

opt2not

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2018, 04:21:49 am »
Got a chance to spend an hour with your update, seems to work all good. Played a bit of Final fantasy, Golden Axe and Judgment Silversword. They all played and sounded great, but I?ll have to put more time into them to see if there are any slowdown or audio problems. But first, I gotta find some English translation hacks which I think are few and far between.

opt2not

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2018, 11:55:16 pm »
Man, Judgment Silversword  is a fantastic shmup. Works really well on this version of Oswan.

gameblabla (OP)

« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2018, 05:09:53 pm »
Great to hear it works well now ! And i think that pretty much sums up Oswan, at least as far the GCW0 is concerned.. No idea how to fix the graphical glitches in some games like One piece though :/