I'd like to see 2 things implemented in a future release. They've both been mentioned.
1. Show only parent roms. They're already shown in a different colour so I presume that wouldn't be difficult.
2. Rotate screen. Mame4All does this beautifully (for the most part). I must be an unco, because I can't play games sideways to save my life. Mind you, I can barely play them vertically either..
Other than these issues I'm enjoying FBA immensely!
I would add :
3 - Add a filter to see the games by platform:
- Capcom CPS-1,
- Capcom CPS-2,
- Capcom CPS-3,
- Data East DEC-0, DEC-8 and DECO IC16 based games,
- Galaxian based hardware,
- Irem M62, M63, M72, M90 and M92 hardware,
- Kaneko 16,
- Pacman based hardware,
- Psikyo 68EC020 and SH-2 based hardware,
- Sega System 1, System 16 (and similar), System 18, X-Board and Y-Board,
- Toaplan 1,
- Toaplan 2,
- Taito F2, X, Z and others,
Or a reduced list but at least Neo geo, CPS1, CPS2, Cave and System 16 ...