Here's the latest stable FCEUX 2.2.3 combined with the gui from fceu320.
Supported: *.nes, *.fds, *.zipImportant note for *.fds
1) don't forget to place disksys.rom to ~/.fceux
2) *.fds files are not shown in gmenu2x rom browser, just zip them for goodGame Genie
1) put Game Genie rom to ~/.fceux and rename it to gg.rom
2) enable Game Genie from Main Menu
Some rare games (like Elite shown above) require PAL setting to be on (Main Settings). Otherwise the lower part of the screen will be garbled. For other games it has the effect of pitching down the music. If you know other games that require PAL, please, tell me.
- a lot of obscure, chinese and unlicensed roms should work now (see changelog for FCEUX 2.2.2)
- Vsync is on by default which means tearless scrolling
- Sound rates: 8000, 11025, 16000, 22050, 24000, 32000 (default), 44100, 48000
- Optional stretching to fullscreen
What's new 2014-02-10
- New skin and icon by hi-ban
- New fullscreen scalers: fast and smooth
- Last dir is remembered for internal rom browser
What's new 2014-05-14
- Better navigation in rom menu (hold LEFT or RIGHT for fast scrolling)
- Control mapping
What's new 2014-05-26
- Fixed crash in rom browser if there are less than 8 files in directory
- Audio lag between 16 and 50 milliseconds (hard limits, NTSC) or 20 and 60 milliseconds (hard limits, PAL). The average is 35 milliseconds. Previously, it could go up to 1 second if you entered the menu too much.
- Less odd crackling caused by audio underruns.
- PAL timed games now run at their proper speed, 50 FPS. You must still set PAL to 1 in /Settings/Main Setup, however.
- Triple-buffering. You can set the Quality setting (/Settings/Sound Setup/Quality) to 1 and it will run fine, but 2 is still far too slow.
What's new 2016-08-23
- Update to fceux 2.2.3 core, more mappers and emulation fixes
R Shoulder Hotkey combo
L Shoulder Open GUI screen
R + A Save state (current slot from gui is used)
R + B Load state (current slot from gui is used)
R + Y Toggle fullscreen
R + X Flip fds disk
R + UP Toggle framerate display
R + LEFT Insert vsuni coin
R + SELECT Save snapshot
R + START Pause emulation
Download opk (updated 2016-08-23): http://prizma.bmstu.ru/~exmortis/opk/fceux.opk
Download opk (updated 2014-06-15): https://www.sendspace.com/file/48hme6
Source code: https://github.com/dmitrysmagin/fceu320-rzx50
Please, before asking 'why does it work so weird?' remove previous configs for fceu320 or fceux (remove ~/.fceux folder)