I'm having trouble with this.
* Install the OPK;
* copy your WAD files to your device;
* add the ".bin" extension to your WADs (doom.wad -> doom.wad.bin);
* run ZDoom and then select your desired WAD to play.
So does that mean install the .wad files anywhere?
Here's what I did:
1) Downloaded ZDoom and placed it on Apps
2) Put the config file into /media/data/local/home/.config/zdoom
3) Created a new directory called "Miscellaneous" ---> /media/data/M
4) Put the brutal19.pk3 in there and then added .bin --- > brutal19.pk3.bin
5) I put the Doom.wad/Doom2.wad in /media/data/local/home and then added .bin ---> Doom.wad.bin / Doom2.wad.bin
The game still plays as the normal version. What am I doing wrong??Edit:
So I found out what the problem was. I had the M in Miscellaneous capitalized. It should be lowercase! After making the M lowercase, BrutalDoom19.pak works EDIT 2
So I cannot hear any gun shots. I can hear the ricochet sounds and reloads but no gun shots. Is that a bug?