Its interface is kind of buggy right now.
1. After pressing SELECT to enter the menu, I can go to following pages by pressing Down at the last item. When I am on the last page, pressing Down brings me to an empty page. Exiting and re-entering the menu with another press of SELECT continues to give me the empty page. I cannot use Up to get back to a real page, ever, preventing me from exiting Bard normally.
2. After pressing START to enter the options, I do not see which option is selected because the selection blue is not very different from the normal blue. However, after selecting new options for a while, the options that had been selected before seem to be bold.
3. After pressing START to enter the options, I have the same page bug as with SELECT (see 1.) but pressing START twice allows the menu to come back to the first page.
4. When auto-scrolling with A, words that were bold on the first line become non-bold if they are only partially in view due to scrolling. If enough text was bold in it, and the non-bold font allows one more word to fit in the first line, the viewport is reflowed and the position of the rest of the text changes.
5. When manually scrolling with Down and reaching the last line in the viewport, the viewport is scrolled one page and the selection marker moves to the first word on the new page (good). When scrolling with Up and reaching the first line in the viewport, the viewport is scrolled one line, and the selection marker moves to the last line, which is only one line up (bad).
6. When speaking text with X, any word that was bold and was successfully spoken completely disappears when the selection marker moves off it.
7. After speaking text with X and finishing the document or stopping speech, pressing Y to go one page up only moves individual words (sometimes) or lines into view until the top of the document is reached, at which point paging down and up with B and Y works fine.