Here's a port of Tecnoballz by http://linux.tlk.fr/games/TecnoballZ/
What's FIXED comparing to official version:
- Config and highscore files are now placed in ~/.tecnoballz dir and are created in case of their absense with default values.
- Fixed major libmikmod problem. In brief: the game thinks that SDL_mixer is always using libmikmod and mixes calls to libmikmod and SDL_mixer in a hacky way. SDL_mixer on GCW Zero uses libmodplug, so this behavior leads to crashes. Now libmikmod is called directly.
- Area codes could be entered with D-Pad (UP/DOWN to alter symbols, START to finish entering, B to delete symbols)
- Use more contrast font in shop, the default one is poorly readable.
- Shop entry at left-down corner is not accessible.
Download opk: http://prizma.bmstu.ru/~exmortis/opk/tecnoballz.opk
Source code: https://github.com/dmitrysmagin/tecnoballz/tree/gcw0
Most probably, there are still small issues, so please test and enjoy.