• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: UMG Vs Mr. Tako  (Read 2424 times)

KeroBlasterMaster (OP)

UMG Vs Mr. Tako
« on: November 17, 2018, 06:05:02 pm »
I am playing Mr. Tako on switch and I am thinking of UMG.  The progress and posts seems to have had a latest post in 2015.  UMG was great fun on the GCW.  Is there a way for me to get the demo version on my everdrive .gb?  Is there going to be more content.  I just want to say UMG is like Donkey Kong Land 4 on crack and you guys have inspired me to start researching to make my own gb game.  Even if the completed title never sees fruition, my life was positively effected by this game.  Thank you to UMG creators.

lemmywinks

Re: UMG Vs Mr. Tako
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 12:08:55 am »
You won't be able to pay it on a GB everdrive as it isn't a GB game, it just uses that styling. There was an update on it's status earlier this year on this thread:
https://boards.dingoonity.org/gcw-games-and-homebrew/unseen-monkey-game/

Hopefully it gets a full release, it was a cool little game. Funnily enough I played it a few weeks ago on my old Dell Mini9 netbook, runs great on that old thing! Btw it runs fine on the PAP K3P but I seem to remember it having issues on the RS-97.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 12:14:45 am by lemmywinks »
Handhelds:
GPD Win, GPD XD 64gb, PlayGo, RS-90, 3DS XL, DSi XL, GBA SP, GBBC Clone, Gameboy Pocket c/w screen mod, PSP Go
PC:
Medion Erazer, Toshiba Z20t, Dell Mini 9, Psion 5MX
Tons of other old laptops and tablets.....

Post a new topic