Author Topic: GCW ZERO up for preorder!  (Read 16975 times)

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
Re: GCW ZERO up for preorder!
« Reply #180 on: October 07, 2017, 04:45:30 pm »
I understand that... I know. GPD went on holiday leave for over a week this week... customers are getting antsy, refunds one at a time, etc.
"To Dreamesper.com, ZZZZZZzzzzzz.... (smb2)"

:)

Aeter

« Reply #181 on: October 07, 2017, 05:01:19 pm »
The one at a time thing sounds like you're doing them one a day. While I don't know how many you have to do, but it can't take more than a couple days. So whatever the excuse, I think the customers are well in their right to complain about it.
Also don't understand what GPD has to do with this.
~cucullus non facit monachum~

Mountainmohawk

« Reply #182 on: October 08, 2017, 06:52:37 am »
If you need any info from me, please just let me know. I ordered back on January for $185. (System, dpad membrane and and extra battery.)

I contacted you twice in June via email and once on here already. I'm trying to patient, but this is a little ridiculous.

Meanthord

« Reply #183 on: October 10, 2017, 10:37:47 pm »
I "wait" for the refund already 5 months, I do not delude myself that anything I get. Few pages earlier in this topic on the forum, the thief "dreamesper" promised that he would return the money, but (as always), he lied. To hell with such pseudo shops.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 10:40:35 pm by Meanthord »

Mountainmohawk

« Reply #184 on: October 11, 2017, 02:04:01 am »
So paypal won't allow me to file a dispute, because it has been more than 180 days. After numerous delays and replies of "I will get to it soon", I'm at my wits ends. Highly dissapointed with the whole experience.

$185 down the drain. What a joke.

Aeter

« Reply #185 on: October 11, 2017, 12:28:17 pm »
Nice scam dreamesper, nice scam.

GreyImport

« Reply #186 on: October 11, 2017, 02:21:19 pm »
I can't believe that dreamesper intended to scam people when he started the order process. I'm not sure what's going on here.

Did anyone take up the offer to swap their order for a GPD XD, and did they receive one?

I used the PayPal Resolution Center to obtain my refund. Has anyone received a straight refund, without having to go down that route?

Good luck everyone, including dreamesper - let's hope this all gets sorted out.

Meanthord

« Reply #187 on: October 11, 2017, 02:44:12 pm »
I will explain it to you: dreamesper has collected money from orders and enjoys easy money. It's really quite simple.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 06:30:35 pm by Meanthord »

Xaijiqq

« Reply #188 on: October 11, 2017, 06:23:48 pm »

GreyImport

« Reply #189 on: October 12, 2017, 06:59:01 pm »
I will explain it to you: dreamesper has collected money from orders and enjoys easy money. It's really quite simple.

It seems a slow burner, if it was his plan all along. His PayPal account is still active.

I think it is important that dreamesper posts a definitive date (in the next week) that he will commit to completing all refunds.

@dreamesper - you have spent time putting new products on your website this week. You should concentrate on your current customers and do the right thing here.

https://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2s73rj/javier-bustamante

« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 07:06:37 pm by GreyImport »

Aeter

« Reply #190 on: October 12, 2017, 09:34:40 pm »
All he has to do is be honest, which he apparently can't. So you cannot ever trust this guy again EVER.
Why is it so hard to be transparent about the situation?
Either he doesn't have the money right now, which is messed up, because who the hell starts spending other people's money? Criminals that's who. And this is the best case scenario, since the other option is he planned on scamming everyone from the start.

GreyImport

« Reply #191 on: October 12, 2017, 10:08:34 pm »
His obligation was to provide the GWC Zero's. Legally, there was nothing wrong with him spending Our money - however wrong it seems.

He now must provide refunds as he has stated that he will no longer supply the GCW Zero's.

The problem is, if he doesn't then it comes down to small INDIVIDUAL claims.

My advice is to use PayPal Resolution Center - if you ordered within 180 days.

I would rather that dreamesper could honour refunds though. Looking back it was odd, his talk of getting loans to order 100 units.. why not order just 50 units, if that was the customer uptake?

Come on, dreamesper! Be honest. This is a tight knit community, and that is why we trust each other.

(EvilDragon is a legend.)

EvilDragon

• DragonBox Shop
« Reply #192 on: October 12, 2017, 10:25:05 pm »
@dreamesper - you have spent time putting new products on your website this week. You should concentrate on your current customers and do the right thing here.

Well, I can imagine that he needs to do that in order to get enough funds to refund everyone.
If he really used the money for the GCWs to buy other stuff, then he needs to sell that first in order to be able to refund that.

I hope he hasn't done that (as stuff like that ALWAYS leads to problems in the end...), but I know it's a common practice with some businesses.

(EvilDragon is a legend.)

Naaah, just a normal guy like everyone else.
I'm evil.

Meanthord

« Reply #193 on: October 12, 2017, 10:29:12 pm »
I have written long time ago he is a ordinary thief and no one will give any money. He do not even reply to my e-mails, in the end how many times can he write over and over again the same "I donate money tomorrow"? This kind of mail from him I have about ~ 15.
Such people should be absolutely stigmatized, and moderation should ban him and in a visible place put information so that NEVER anyone bought anything from his pseudoshop.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:31:31 pm by Meanthord »

GreyImport

« Reply #194 on: October 12, 2017, 11:37:43 pm »
Well, I can imagine that he needs to do that in order to get enough funds to refund everyone.
If he really used the money for the GCWs to buy other stuff, then he needs to sell that first in order to be able to refund that.

That's what I think has happened. An overblown feeling of business success, when the orders came in at the beginning of the year. The $s in that PayPal account must have looked very nice (very successful), and the feeling of ownership alongside other incomes that came in could maybe have shifted his perspective about what money was actually his to use.

I'm in the fortunate position to have received a refund (via PayPal). I want to defend the people who are past the 180 days limit, but at the same time I don't believe dreamesper is an out-and-out scammer.

dreamsper should now look at EvilDragon and the way he has professionally conducted business. EvilDragon has had VERY difficult times, many years ago, but has always stood his ground and kept to his morals.

Post a new topic