Author Topic: GCW ZERO up for preorder!  (Read 16270 times)

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
Re: GCW ZERO up for preorder!
« Reply #150 on: September 24, 2017, 12:46:08 am »
Will do.
"To Dreamesper.com, ZZZZZZzzzzzz.... (smb2)"

:)

Excalibur

« Reply #151 on: September 24, 2017, 05:44:44 pm »
If I understand correctly, you never placed an order with GCW. You've been waiting for Fanatic's order to go through and for him to receive his units before you order. Meanwhile, people pre-ordered from you and paid you money. So I'm really confused as to what exactly are you suing for.

Generally speaking, a person who neither ordered a product from a company nor paid them money is owed nothing by the bespoke company.

That being said, just refund the people and move on.
Ek-skal-uh-ber

HercTNT

« Reply #152 on: September 24, 2017, 11:26:57 pm »
If I understand correctly, you never placed an order with GCW. You've been waiting for Fanatic's order to go through and for him to receive his units before you order. Meanwhile, people pre-ordered from you and paid you money. So I'm really confused as to what exactly are you suing for.

Generally speaking, a person who neither ordered a product from a company nor paid them money is owed nothing by the bespoke company.

That being said, just refund the people and move on.

Well said. I was gonna make this very statement. I apologize for piling on but Excalibur is dead right. Learn from this. Focus on your current customers and market and move on.

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #153 on: September 25, 2017, 12:11:10 am »
@HercTNT @Excalibur

Thank you counselors for your brilliant, overall assessment of the case. Let's kindly grant you a fabulous victory of the case of Dreamesper LLC vs. GCW ZERO/Barwick...

Um, first of all, like you mentioned before to me, if you have nothing valuable to input on my thread, kindly move on. I am moving forward with counsel whether anyone likes it or not... whether that means interrupting FANATIC's current purchase order or not, I don't care...

Furthermore, don't do what I expect both of you to do... come at me and attempt to bully me over this thread & great forum. You'll get a warning or banned from the moderators... stay on your turf, ill stay on mine at the moment. Instigating is a no-no on this forum right surkow?

Lastly, I am refunding... in great amounts one by one so thanks for telling me how to run my business fellas.

"I am shiva the goddess of death!"  ~ MICHAEL CLAYTON
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 12:14:18 am by dreamesper »

Excalibur

« Reply #154 on: September 25, 2017, 12:45:19 am »
Ek-skal-uh-ber

HercTNT

« Reply #155 on: September 25, 2017, 01:39:46 am »
@HercTNT @Excalibur

Thank you counselors for your brilliant, overall assessment of the case. Let's kindly grant you a fabulous victory of the case of Dreamesper LLC vs. GCW ZERO/Barwick...

Um, first of all, like you mentioned before to me, if you have nothing valuable to input on my thread, kindly move on. I am moving forward with counsel whether anyone likes it or not... whether that means interrupting FANATIC's current purchase order or not, I don't care...

Furthermore, don't do what I expect both of you to do... come at me and attempt to bully me over this thread & great forum. You'll get a warning or banned from the moderators... stay on your turf, ill stay on mine at the moment. Instigating is a no-no on this forum right surkow?

Lastly, I am refunding... in great amounts one by one so thanks for telling me how to run my business fellas.

"I am shiva the goddess of death!"  ~ MICHAEL CLAYTON
I am in no way against you nor have I attacked you. I defended you when others would not. In all earnest I hope you succeed.  It's obvious you don't like our attempts to help you with constructive criticism. So be it. you are not being bullied by us in any way shape or form. I apologize for my part in the break down of communication and will respect your wishes. This is the last comment I will make on this topic. In future endeavors you should try harder to tell the difference between those who are looking out for you and those who are just kicking you. Best wishes and good luck.

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #156 on: September 25, 2017, 03:01:03 am »
Thank you.

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #157 on: September 25, 2017, 06:01:12 pm »
I have just setup a free consultation for this matter with a law firm nearby... I will keep everyone posted as to how OR when this will proceed.

To be continued...

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #158 on: September 26, 2017, 12:55:58 am »
Meeting with entertainment law firm scheduled for Wednesday morning... will post continued updates...

:o

fidelis1

« Reply #159 on: September 26, 2017, 03:04:50 am »
@dreamesper According to Justin Baze in the GCW Zero Kickstarter comments https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gcw/gcw-zero-open-source-gaming-handheld/comments Justin Barwick the owner of @gcw has another family emergency and the Arcade he owns is closed. The Arcade is going to reopen on September 28 so maybe that means heíll also start answering his call, texts and emails for GCW then too? I donít know, but I just thought Iíd bring it to your attention.

Aeter

« Reply #160 on: September 26, 2017, 03:21:29 am »
I wouldn't count on it and just assume that they took the money and won't say a damn thing.
~cucullus non facit monachum~

fidelis1

« Reply #161 on: September 26, 2017, 03:38:55 am »
I wouldn't count on it and just assume that they took the money and won't say a damn thing.

Maybe in the case of @Fanatic who unfortunately paid up front and already placed his order, but thankfully @dreamesper hadnít placed the order and paid @gcw yet. So at least Dreamesper still has the money to refund his customers. I was just being hopeful in regards to Justin Barwick @gcw as he has usually eventually delivered the units ordered by retailers from him in the past (except those 28 remaining KickStarter units he still hasnít shipped and 20 units he still owes @EvilDragon ) even after significant delays.

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #162 on: September 26, 2017, 04:06:55 am »
My opinion is that they took the money & ran. We'll see what this lawsuit unearths in due time...

fidelis1

« Reply #163 on: September 26, 2017, 04:14:39 am »
My opinion is that they took the money & ran. We'll see what this lawsuit unearths in due time...

Um Iím pretty sure you donít have standing for a lawsuit since you never actually placed the order and paid @gcw . @Fanatic probably could though since he hasnít received the products he paid for. I could be wrong though and since itís a free consultation like you said thereís nothing to lose by looking into it. Anyways I wish you the best of luck.

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #164 on: September 26, 2017, 04:18:41 am »
Thanks.

Post a new topic