Author Topic: GCW ZERO up for preorder!  (Read 13979 times)

Aeter

Re: GCW ZERO up for preorder!
« Reply #120 on: September 12, 2017, 11:15:25 am »
The way things are going, it is laughable from both sides.
Both making promises they can't deliver.
How hard it is to just be honest and transparent about things.
~cucullus non facit monachum~

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #121 on: September 12, 2017, 11:22:25 am »
It's not our fault... both FANATIC and mine. I've contacted gcw already twice without a response in return.

If i continue to not hear back, im pulling the plug.
"To Dreamesper.com, ZZZZZZzzzzzz.... (smb2)"

:)

HercTNT

« Reply #122 on: September 12, 2017, 10:27:04 pm »
I truly feel bad for you and what's happening here. You have to take a step back though and look at it from the customer point of view. You don't have promised units and yet are still trying to sell even offer discounts. This comes across poorly to your respective customers who have already signed on. You seem like a good person and obviously you mean well, but you need to take charge of the situation or you likely will ruin future credibility even if its not your fault so to speak. I want to point out that while this situation is really not my business I was actually looking to buy one of these from you, but it's the way things are unfolding that scared me away. You can imagine its likely having the same effect on others. Never sell what you don't have, never count money that's not coming in. I don't say these things to be mean. Honestly I wish you the best, but let this be a future lesson. Generate interest, get stock on hand, then sell. Make current customers happy before trying to get new ones. Good luck.

It's not our fault... both FANATIC and mine. I've contacted gcw already twice without a response in return.

If i continue to not hear back, im pulling the plug.

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #123 on: September 12, 2017, 11:46:45 pm »
@HercTNT,

Yes, I feel bad as well. Honestly, there's nothing that I can do at this point except file a lawsuit... which I may do very soon.

I have contacted GCW 3 times today via telephone... no response. You ask me? They made away with Fanatic's order & money altogether. I will continue taking preorders for another week or so HOPING that Fanatic's order arrives for his customers... otherwise, I am pulling the plug in general for the GCW ZERO.

Thanks.

:o

fidelis1

« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2017, 02:17:33 pm »
@HercTNT,

Yes, I feel bad as well. Honestly, there's nothing that I can do at this point except file a lawsuit... which I may do very soon.

I have contacted GCW 3 times today via telephone... no response. You ask me? They made away with Fanatic's order & money altogether. I will continue taking preorders for another week or so HOPING that Fanatic's order arrives for his customers... otherwise, I am pulling the plug in general for the GCW ZERO.

Thanks.

:o

I'm still holding out hope that you'll be able to get the GCW Zero in stock. However, just in case you cannot and you issue refunds I just wanted to let you know that the method I used to pay no longer exists. I have sent you an email and pm with updated payment info in the event that you issue refunds.

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #125 on: September 14, 2017, 05:43:38 pm »
@fidelis1 ,

Okay, perfect... thanks for the info.

Meanthord

« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2017, 09:46:27 pm »
For more than 2 months I have been deceived and lied about the return of my preorder funds as I wrote recently. In reference to what wrote HercTNT: for me, dreamesper is a regular cheater who should already be banned from the forum for punching people in the bottle. Well, but as you can see cheating and stretching people do not mind moderation of this forum. Sad.

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2017, 10:15:38 pm »
@Meanthord ,

The refund was processed as of this afternoon... kindly expect the process to take 1-2 days through Paypal to show up on your end.

Apologies for the oversight & delay once again.

HercTNT

« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2017, 02:41:45 am »
I don't blame anyone for being frustrated, however I see no evidence to backup this narrative. While Dreamesper has made a few mistakes (and mistakes do happen), he has consistently provided updates as to the current situation such as it is and frequently offered refunds to anyone asking. If you genuinely do not get your refund after this, then I can see your point of view. Until then maybe we should let cooler heads prevail.
For more than 2 months I have been deceived and lied about the return of my preorder funds as I wrote recently. In reference to what wrote HercTNT: for me, dreamesper is a regular cheater who should already be banned from the forum for punching people in the bottle. Well, but as you can see cheating and stretching people do not mind moderation of this forum. Sad.

fidelis1

« Reply #129 on: September 18, 2017, 06:41:53 pm »
I setup a phone call with GCW for later this afternoon... ill try to let everyone know what we discuss, etc.

I saw that you posted this in Fanatics's GCW Zero thread. Any updates?

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #130 on: September 19, 2017, 12:27:41 am »
Nope... they didnt take my calls...

fidelis1

« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2017, 04:10:51 am »
Nope... they didnt take my calls...

I'm sorry to hear that. I have sent you an email and pm asking to cancel my GCW Zero Preorder and to receive a refund. No hard feelings I realize that these are things that are out of your control.

CREEPINGIRON

« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2017, 06:04:14 am »
This doesn't make sense, just about Everytime Dragonbox.de gets stock, they sell out really fast. There is no question about the demand for this device. Wouldn't it make sense to be more open about the process (from the GCW-ZERO team)?

EvilDragon

• DragonBox Shop
« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2017, 05:46:39 pm »
This doesn't make sense, just about Everytime Dragonbox.de gets stock, they sell out really fast. There is no question about the demand for this device. Wouldn't it make sense to be more open about the process (from the GCW-ZERO team)?

I know :(
There really is some demand there, hasn't changed during the last few years.
It's just impossible getting units from them in a proper timeframe.
Each time I ordered I received them half a year later (at earliest).
I'm evil.

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #134 on: September 19, 2017, 11:03:11 pm »
@EvilDragon

The units just magically showed up at your business doorstep recently?? Craziness... at least its good news that they are still delivering to resellers.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic