Author Topic: GCW Zero Up for Preorder!! 100 Units available!  (Read 24236 times)

crazyhorse2352

Re: GCW Zero Up for Preorder!! 100 Units available!
« Reply #285 on: November 30, 2017, 08:46:01 am »
Its not looking good...

Excalibur

« Reply #286 on: November 30, 2017, 08:30:29 pm »
Nope. Not looking good at all.
Ek-skal-uh-ber

ms602

• I'm on Google+, follow me if you want
« Reply #287 on: December 06, 2017, 08:41:53 pm »
Hello everyone! I've had a PSP 3000 I've been using for retro gaming for a while, which seems to do like 80% of what the GCW purports to do, plus it plays PSP games also of course. There's no burning urgency that I get a GCW, but it would be nice. I really love that the screen is the 4:3 ratio that most television video games were designed for, and the specs on the thing are fair, though certainly laughable by many modern smart phone standards.

This is very long running thread! I went back and read a few pages from the beginning, but it's fricking 20 pages of comments and posts! I found this forum when I was considering whether to buy a GCW Zero from Fanatic's website. Obviously, the sale page says it's available and on sale now, so I was about to check out, when I decided to do a little digging and found this page. I decided to hold off now that I've found there are issues.

So would someone be so kind to summarize what we know, and where this issue stands currently?

Excalibur

« Reply #288 on: December 07, 2017, 01:21:51 am »
@ms602

TL;DR

Fanatic paid GCW-Zero the cost to produce and ship 100 Units and GCW-Zero is outrageously late on delivering the units to Fanatic so he can deliver them to those who bought them from his site.

Some of us are sticking by Fanatic and didn’t request a refund and all of us are hopin that GCW will deliver the order to Fanatic like they’re supposed to.

People are pissed at GCW-Zero and nobody knows what is really going on or why they never delivered to Fanatic.
Ek-skal-uh-ber