Author Topic: GCW Zero Up for Preorder!! 100 Units available!  (Read 12494 times)

dreamesper

• Dreamesper
Re: GCW Zero Up for Preorder!! 100 Units available!
« Reply #150 on: August 10, 2017, 09:56:41 pm »
Jeez... did they say or state that there would be a 2nd shipment headed your way??

Excalibur

« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2017, 10:27:04 pm »
At this point I'm pretty sure it's just 2 shipments... One arrived before the other.
Ek-skal-uh-ber

opt2not

« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2017, 10:43:16 pm »

EvilDragon

• DragonBox Shop
« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2017, 11:52:13 pm »
At this point I'm pretty sure it's just 2 shipments... One arrived before the other.

That would be something new, sadly.

I always had to fight to get the GCWs delivered to me... that's why I stopped dealing with them (I still like the device, but if I can't get them properly it won't help).

I hope everyone who ordered the GCW does support Fanatic here. He's trying to help everyone getting a GCW, and the delay certainly isn't his fault.
I'm evil.

Excalibur

« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2017, 01:05:10 am »

I always had to fight to get the GCWs delivered to me... that's why I stopped dealing with them (I still like the device, but if I can't get them properly it won't help).

I hope everyone who ordered the GCW does support Fanatic here. He's trying to help everyone getting a GCW, and the delay certainly isn't his fault.
Nobody here is blaming Fanatic, at least not me. The man has been super nice and always kept us all in the loop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Ek-skal-uh-ber

Randwulf83

« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2017, 01:34:33 am »
Man, that sucks -- really hoping it's two shipments as well.

And definitely supporting Fanatic -- not many would come forward and offer to do this for all of us. I greatly appreciate the transparency and help here. Fingers crossed.

Randwulf83

« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2017, 04:00:49 am »

EvilDragon, so is GCW basically stringing everyone along and lying about actually ordering/getting/shipping the devices? Not saying that as an expression of doubt, but wanting to make sure I understand what's going on correctly. It sounds to me like they have a history of lying?

Fanatic (OP)

• Retro Gaming Fanatic
« Reply #158 on: August 11, 2017, 11:08:23 pm »
I don't want this thread to turn into a free-for-all tearing into GCW and Justin. I do believe his heart is in the right place but he could be more transparent about the status of the order. It's very simple at this point- the units or a refund.

dreamesper

• Dreamesper
« Reply #159 on: August 11, 2017, 11:15:14 pm »
I just believe that it's poor communication from GCW at this point... I would just keep trying to contact him in a civil manner through email. I'm sure that the units are on their way at this point...

Excalibur

« Reply #160 on: August 12, 2017, 03:40:35 pm »
I just believe that it's poor communication from GCW at this point... I would just keep trying to contact him in a civil manner through email. I'm sure that the units are on their way at this point...

I concur. GCW/Justin is not a scammer. Communication skills definitely needs a little improvement, but he/they are not nefarious. We've all been patient, @Fanatic. Stay positive, my friend. I can't wait for these to arrive, I just might order a 3rd unit :D
Ek-skal-uh-ber

crazyhorse2352

« Reply #161 on: August 12, 2017, 08:49:01 pm »
A bit of honesty is all thats required.I'm sure people are ok waiting as long as there is transparency.

Randwulf83

« Reply #162 on: August 12, 2017, 10:36:35 pm »
If Justin came back and said another month, that's fine. Transparency is all I want. Our money is in his hands -- least he can do is update us.

Excalibur

« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2017, 07:28:14 pm »
@gcw so... anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 11:07:08 pm by Excalibur »
Ek-skal-uh-ber

Randwulf83

« Reply #164 on: August 14, 2017, 10:08:29 pm »

Post a new topic