Author Topic: GCW Zero Up for Preorder!! 100 Units available!  (Read 12475 times)

Excalibur

Re: GCW Zero Up for Preorder!! 100 Units available!
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2017, 01:02:34 pm »
Hey would you be able to ship to Canada/Quebec?

According to this: ⬇, he will

I will ship anywhere as long as the postage is paid. ;D
Ek-skal-uh-ber

Randwulf83

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2017, 05:41:23 am »
So ... I ordered one, and while I know these will ship the first week of July, any firm dates? Any knowledge of where everything is in the process?

Excalibur

« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2017, 05:29:28 pm »
Last I asked Fanatic he said that he's on schedule so far.
Ek-skal-uh-ber

Fanatic (OP)

• Retro Gaming Fanatic
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2017, 01:47:52 am »
The manufacturer is currently testing the first 25 units produced right as we speak. I guess they test 25 units at a time and after all are tested, they will ship all of the units. Once I receive the units I will test each one and ship them out. It's gonna be awesome! ;D

Excalibur

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2017, 01:16:18 pm »
It's good to know you'll be testing the units before shipping them. I'd be doing it too, while wearing a glove to make sure the units remain untouched  ;D ;D ;D
Ek-skal-uh-ber

dreamesper

• Dreamesper
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2017, 02:22:24 pm »
I think Excalibur has a point... just ship them out once you receive them because customers will get antcy knowing you have them in possession & will want them right away, etc.

Excalibur

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2017, 02:32:15 pm »
I think Excalibur has a point... just ship them out once you receive them because customers will get antcy knowing you have them in possession & will want them right away, etc.

Ek-skal-uh-ber

van denhawk

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2017, 06:04:08 pm »
The manufacturer is currently testing the first 25 units produced right as we speak. I guess they test 25 units at a time and after all are tested, they will ship all of the units. Once I receive the units I will test each one and ship them out. It's gonna be awesome! ;D

If they have already been tested by the manufacturer and passed their quality control, what is the point of testing them again? Can the manufacturer not be trusted that the units are not defective in any way?

Agree with dreamsper, Some users (myself included) won't want their factory sealed packaged units opened by anyone, let alone have someone elses hands all over them.

Please don't take this the wrong way and many thanks for selling this wonderful handheld.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 08:04:31 pm by van denhawk »

Excalibur

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2017, 06:16:12 pm »
@Fanatic yeah.... I'd like my 2 units with their factory sealing too, please & thank you.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 08:51:32 pm by Excalibur »
Ek-skal-uh-ber

Randwulf83

« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2017, 07:52:21 pm »
Agreed -- it'd be nice to be the first to open the package, and I think testing by the manufacturer is good enough. Besides, if it had an issue and something didn't work, it'd be a problem I'd have to take up with the manufacturer, I'm guessing, and not the seller direct. If you can just send upon receiving, that'd be great!

Fanatic (OP)

• Retro Gaming Fanatic
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2017, 10:54:11 pm »
Ok, I won't open and test the units and put my grubby hands all over them. Remember, I'm doing this thing as a favor for  those people that actually want to receive units. I'm defiantly not getting rich off of selling these. I'll ship them out as soon as I get them. ;D

DKL3

« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2017, 11:01:25 pm »
Wait, so what's the story here? Is there another reseller for the GCW Zeros? I'm just curious.

Surkow

• * Administrator
  • S
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2017, 11:15:55 pm »
Wait, so what's the story here? Is there another reseller for the GCW Zeros? I'm just curious.
Both dreamesper and Fanatic are resellers.

Excalibur

« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2017, 11:30:46 pm »
Ok, I won't open and test the units and put my grubby hands all over them. Remember, I'm doing this thing as a favor for  those people that actually want to receive units. I'm defiantly not getting rich off of selling these. I'll ship them out as soon as I get them. ;D

It's really appreciated, man. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Ek-skal-uh-ber

Fanatic (OP)

• Retro Gaming Fanatic
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2017, 12:29:08 am »
No problem. I'm just as excited as everyone else. I'll be getting my first GCW as well! ;)

Post a new topic
Post a new topic