Author Topic: GCW Zero Up for Preorder!! 100 Units available!  (Read 12167 times)

van denhawk

Re: GCW Zero Up for Preorder!! 100 Units available!
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2017, 03:21:29 pm »
Will you Ship to UK?

Fanatic (OP)

• Retro Gaming Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2017, 04:40:25 pm »
I will ship anywhere as long as the postage is paid. ;D

punkguy0017

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2017, 05:32:23 pm »
Units still available?

Fanatic (OP)

• Retro Gaming Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2017, 06:06:12 pm »
Yes, units are still available

throwaway32

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2017, 04:17:05 pm »
Hello,

It is really nice to see that you or other stores still try to sell this console, despite of the difficulties to get one.  :)

In your second post, you talked about accessories for the GCW Zero?
Is it still planned? Which of them? Will you sell them with the console? Separetely(now or in another date)?
Is it possible to wait for July before ordering(after preorder), or is it really necessary to preorder now?

Thank you for your answers

Fanatic (OP)

• Retro Gaming Fanatic
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2017, 09:47:58 pm »
The accessories will be available within the next few days. It is not necessary to pre-order but I have a limited supply. Once the units are sold-out the next production run won't be available until fall. Anybody that pre-ordered with other sellers will find this out eventually.

dreamesper

• Dreamesper
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2017, 03:50:27 pm »
@Fanatic ,

At first I was happy for you... I was kind in return to your ability to make payment on a semi-obsolete, retro product that I came up with to resurrect myself... before you did...

Now, I know the bigger picture... I have backed up all of your posts with timestamps as well as mine on this forum... do NOT attempt to do what I think you will do like Nebuleon, etc... hide/delete/defend your hostile intentions to my business which was in line first, etc...

... see you soon...

love,

Dreamesper LLC.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 05:45:20 pm by dreamesper »

rmzalbar

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2017, 09:17:02 pm »
I am considering buying a GCW Zero, but reading through this forum is making me a bit dizzy. Can someone fill me in on how to do this properly without stepping on anyone's toes? I am in the USA.

Thank you,
Rob

Xaijiqq

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2017, 11:54:19 pm »
@Fanatic ,
I was kind in return to your ability to make payment on a semi-obsolete, retro product that I came up with to resurrect myself... before you did
... see you soon...
love,
Dreamesper LLC.

so you're upset that you didn't get to sell them first?   ::)  you may be taking this retailer stuff a little too seriously

Aeter

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2017, 11:51:08 am »
@Fanatic ,

At first I was happy for you... I was kind in return to your ability to make payment on a semi-obsolete, retro product that I came up with to resurrect myself... before you did...

Now, I know the bigger picture... I have backed up all of your posts with timestamps as well as mine on this forum... do NOT attempt to do what I think you will do like Nebuleon, etc... hide/delete/defend your hostile intentions to my business which was in line first, etc...

... see you soon...
love,

Dreamesper LLC.
Just curious what you're basing these accusations on?
What is this bigger picture, care to elaborate?
~cucullus non facit monachum~

Fanatic (OP)

• Retro Gaming Fanatic
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2017, 01:20:14 pm »
I'm not trying to cause drama. I am simply providing GCW's to customers who want one. I have been completely honest about expected shipping dates, units available, etc. I expect the Zero's to be here in about 4 weeks, very exciting!!

gcw

• http://GCW-Zero.com
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2017, 06:39:50 pm »
This is Joshua at GCW I don't see a need for any of this drama or fighting between retailers. I don't see any negative posts on your post or this post towards you Dreamesper. We are very happy to have both of you as retailers for both the GCW Zero and spare parts.

Please stop bickering an fighting with a fellow retailer in open posts if you are bickering in private chat keep it there not here in the public. At current rate Fanatic will have stock of 100 units in the first of July 2017. There is enough demand for both of you and this is not needed.

Orion4874

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2017, 03:04:10 am »
I am in dire need of an extra bezel. Will you be getting those in stock by any chance? Is the site up as of yet?

Fanatic (OP)

• Retro Gaming Fanatic
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2017, 01:14:37 am »
The accessories will be arriving this week. I will add them to the site asap.

dreamesper

• Dreamesper
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2017, 12:19:19 pm »
Per the statement above in bold, I just meant from a legal perspective is all, etc. As long as the spirit of competition remains intact, I hope to NOT have to pursue legal assistance in any way, shape, or form.

Once again, good luck with RETRO GAMING FANATIC.... welcome aboard.

:o
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 12:30:03 pm by dreamesper »