• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Are there any themes or skins available for GcwZero?  (Read 3173 times)

hanol (OP)

Are there any themes or skins available for GcwZero?
« on: March 11, 2019, 09:03:38 am »
As the title says,are there any skins or wallpaper  for Zero? Thanks too much.
GCW Zero fans

VampireSlug

• Vampire Slugs Deviant Art page
Re: Are there any themes or skins available for GcwZero?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 01:06:28 pm »
If you're interested I've created custom Gmenu2x skins for the Zero based on ones I had done for the GP2X and Dingoo back in the day.  I have: Amiga OS 4, Aros, BeOS, Mac OS 9, OS2 Warp 4, QNX, Windows 3.1, Windows XP, and one based on the old computer game Yoda Stories.  I still have a few to finish; Atari TOS, Gnome, and Star Trek LCARS.
"The Earth starts to rumble, world powers fall. A 'warring for the heavens, a peaceful man stands tall...." - Mustaine. ?1992 Screen Gems/EMI

Ryvan

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 10:52:52 pm »
I'm sure there are or at least were at some point, but afaik theming is pretty barebones. Last I recall you could change a handful of colors for various UI elements, set a background image, and change up the icons for a couple system applications/at least the categories. Any more than probably requires more knowledge of/tinkering with the underlying software.

@VampireSlug Want to share some links? How do those work?

VampireSlug

• Vampire Slugs Deviant Art page
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 12:35:40 pm »
I've placed the Gmenu2X themes I've made for the GCW Zero here... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pRIQRI-oRHrNDSgAD2VcQX-wHAvykBIw?usp=sharing

Just download, unzip, copy into the /media/data/local/home/.gmenu2x/skins folder on your Zero and you're all set!
"The Earth starts to rumble, world powers fall. A 'warring for the heavens, a peaceful man stands tall...." - Mustaine. ?1992 Screen Gems/EMI

Post a new topic