Author Topic: Gameblabla's Oswan  (Read 18748 times)

gameblabla (OP)

Re: Gameblabla's Oswan
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2015, 11:05:00 pm »
Well, that's weird i've got to say... I guess i should use Valgrind more often.
I have fixed some of the issues reported by Zear (not all however).

EDIT: Well i wish i knew CppCheck earlier, this thing is awesome.
I fixed lots of bugs reported by CppCheck so it should work on GCW0, at least i hope.
I updated Oswan, first post for download as usual.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 04:51:39 am by gameblabla »

Xaijiqq

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2015, 04:32:17 am »
this is the best release yet :) clock tower, golden axe and kinnikuman all work good.  makaimura (ghosts n' goblins) has greatly improved audio and overall performance looks to be full speed.  thanks!

gameblabla (OP)

« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2015, 04:40:42 am »
this is the best release yet :) clock tower, golden axe and kinnikuman all work good.  makaimura (ghosts n' goblins) has greatly improved audio and overall performance looks to be full speed.  thanks!
Thanks !

Unfortunely, compatibility regressed because i have introduced some bad changes to the cpu core.
In short, Megaman N1 and some other games did not worked properly because of that.

I have updated Oswan again, you should all upgrade !

EDIT: And it looks like i have fixed the weird crash yoshi had, good.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 04:46:07 am by gameblabla »

Xaijiqq

« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2015, 05:16:28 am »
oh yea forgot to mention crazy climber crashes after the title screen but given the game's unique controls it probably wouldn't play too well using the buttons vertically

gameblabla (OP)

« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2015, 04:59:55 pm »
oh yea forgot to mention crazy climber crashes after the title screen but given the game's unique controls it probably wouldn't play too well using the buttons vertically
That game, Crazy Climber, should work now because like i said, some games got broken because of some bad code.
Also, the emulator handles vertical controls perfectly, you shouldn't have much trouble.

qbertaddict

• * Former Staff
  • The Doctor
    • about.me
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2015, 01:43:33 am »
I cant download the english version of the opk. It tries to open it as a webpage. It wont allow me to do a save as either. I have tried on both IE and Chrome. The chinese version downloads fine

gameblabla (OP)

« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2015, 01:46:48 am »
I cant download the english version of the opk. It tries to open it as a webpage. It wont allow me to do a save as either. I have tried on both IE and Chrome. The chinese version downloads fine
Indeed you're right, thanks.
I removed the link to my website.
The chinese version is really just a mirror.

Post a new topic