Author Topic: Help me Development!! For DBZ fans :)  (Read 9822 times)

hi-ban

Re: Help me Development!! For DBZ fans :)
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2015, 11:51:18 pm »
could you modify mugen to search into the home directory for other stuff, like the select.def and motifs?

i like how you can easily load mods in paintown, but it would be awesome that we could also do the same with mugen.

raulosofo (OP)

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2015, 11:27:45 am »
HI!!
Someone already compiled version update for GCW0 in .opk? We have to do something?
Thank guys!! ;D

David Knight

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2015, 07:31:43 pm »
HI!!
Someone already compiled version update for GCW0 in .opk? We have to do something?
Thank guys!! ;D

Well the Mugen engine is ported but there are version incompatibilities to fix etc. At the moment you can download characters to play but it's not able to play Hyper DBZ yet, it crashes when I try to run it. I'll spend some more time on it soon as I suspect it's playable with further modifications.

raulosofo (OP)

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2015, 09:31:12 am »
HI!!
Thank guys!! ;D

Well the Mugen engine is ported but there are version incompatibilities to fix etc. At the moment you can download characters to play but it's not able to play Hyper DBZ yet, it crashes when I try to run it. I'll spend some more time on it soon as I suspect it's playable with further modifications.

Thank you very much David !
To me the game's creator has answered me and I have been here for review and can help.

regards!!!

David Knight

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2015, 07:45:11 pm »
HI!!
Thank guys!! ;D

To me the game's creator has answered me and I have been here for review and can help.

regards!!!

Do you mean the Mugen creators or the Hyper DBZ creators?

Are they porting the latest version of Mugen to the gcw0?

raulosofo (OP)

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2015, 01:30:02 pm »
HI!!
Thank guys!! ;D

regards!!!

Do you mean the Mugen creators or the Hyper DBZ creators?

Are they porting the latest version of Mugen to the gcw0?

I wrote the creator of HDBZ . But they have not answered me nor have commented on this post :(

I assume you are not doing anything. I'll write again

tekkaman

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2015, 01:31:43 pm »
I think many mugen games could work on the Zero. Except the newer ones that have higher definition backgrounds and effects.

raulosofo (OP)

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2015, 10:34:08 am »
Hi guys!

I sent two email to the creator of the game but does not answer. I dont insist more for he is angry. We will see if the boss David Knight manages to make the port .
Thank you very much to all for your interest and participation .
A hug!

johnnyonflame

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2015, 03:02:18 am »
i'm trying to put mugen chars into it, but they don't get detected. What is the proper folder to put mugen chars/levels/etc...?

by the way, mugen seems to run at a great performance, but the streets-of-rage-like part of paintown seems to perform poorly, maybe because of the rain effects?.

Late reply, but this is most likely due to blood and gibs. I've had issues with these in the past, so I never released a build.