Oh man. This will be great. There should be tons of games over at rpgmaker.net
that this will run.
EDIT: Okay, I'm running into issues, but they're most likely due to me not knowing what I'm doing.
1. I downloaded the OPK, and I transferred it over to my GCW.
2. I grabbed the RTPs for both makers from http://divinelegy.com/rmt/utilities/
3. The instructions in the OP say to copy the RTP to: /usr/local/home/.easyrpg/rtp2k
4. I copied mine to /media
/local/home/.easyrpg/rtp2k (or rtp2k3). I have no "usr" directory. Should I go back and create this?
5. After I placed the RTPs into the .easyrpg folders I made, the .easyrpg paths disappeared. Is this expected?
6. I decided to try out A Blurred Line (I've only heard rave reviews). I downloaded it from http://rpgmaker.net/games/92/downloads/
7. I placed the game and all its folders at media/data/rpgmakergames/ablurredline
8. The game's title screen loads, but when I select "Begin the Story" (new game, essentially), I get:
No such file or directory - Key
Press any key to continue...
Which kicks me out to the EasyRPG directory.
What did I do wrong?