I've been hacking about with shortcuts and config files and I've found a way to select ST games and run them with this current version on Hatari.
1) Download the files from the link below into a directory called hatari for simplicityhttps://www.mediafire.com/folder/ycf9s5wmut08j/Hatari
2) copy in an ST tos rom file (rename to tos.img or modify the .cfg)
3) copy in a few ST games (its best to use games that load right up as we have no onscreen keyboard)
4) copy the hatari directory to your GCW
5) now load up the GCW and go to emulators
6) press SELECT and choose "add link in emulators"
7) browse to the hatari folder and select file hl.
highlight the hl shortcut and press SELECT again and choose "edit hl"
9) go to "Selector Directory" find your hatari directory and press START
10) if you want an icon select AtariJoystick.png or whatever you want.
11) Press START to exit
now you should have a short cut that lets you pick and launch an ST game in hatari
crude key mappings
A = fire
X = x
Y = ESC
Left Shoulder = quit hatari
SELECT = hatari menu
Any problems give me a shout.
Hatari runs way better than DCastaway