Author Topic: Picodrive help needed  (Read 3812 times)

ukiceman (OP)

Picodrive help needed
« on: May 26, 2014, 09:55:13 pm »
Hi, If anyone can help me, I have all my emulators except for Picodrive. When I boot this I get two small screens (same images on both) and terrible colours. Any clues what I am doing wrong with this one.

zear

Re: Picodrive help needed
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 10:53:35 pm »
It sounds like it renders in a different colordepth than supported by the system.

ukiceman (OP)

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 12:53:13 am »
if thats the reason i can work with that. But what about duel screens?

zear

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 01:38:22 am »
Duplicated screens with wrong colors is an artifact of running the game at a wrong colordepth. Nothing can't be done without recompiling the program to run in a proper colordepth.

Kamelotz

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 06:29:48 am »
Download the version that I have posted in the topic below... Works flawless! ;-)

ukiceman (OP)

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 06:38:25 pm »
Thanks your version works perfectly.
Really getting to grips with this and opendingux now. Even managed to assign my own icons to the emulators. Can anyone recommend a NES emulator for this i am using fceux but it starts really slow and then speeds up and seem to take a little while longer to load than the other emulators. I am sure it was NES thats killed the orginal firmware on my device.

Kamelotz

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2014, 10:07:53 pm »
You?re welcome!

Search for the FceuxOD version that works very well with the Game Gadget. But soon I will post a version of Nester that is also very good.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic