• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: uNGP, UPCE and uSMS for OpenDingux  (Read 4389 times)

virusmater (OP)

uNGP, UPCE and uSMS for OpenDingux
« on: October 05, 2011, 08:59:38 pm »
Uguru compiled his emulators for OpenDingux
Download
Blog
http://dingoowiki.com - let's fill it!

HercTNT

Re: uNGP, UPCE and uSMS for OpenDingux
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 04:21:47 am »
These work excellent!! very good stuff. I still get the bizarre corruption of magical chase and Air zonk though, just as i did in hugo. Can someone confirm the same results? If so i know its an emulation problem, if not i just need to do more work and figure out whats up.  Thanks for emulators!

HercTNT

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 04:43:15 am »
Sorry to bump, but 300 views and no response. All i'm looking for is someone to verify my results. Could use alittle help on that.  The question is: is anyone else getting corruption in air zonk and magical chase? If not could there be a setting, other than overclocking that might cause corruption in these two games only. I have seen the corruption in both hugo and upce. I have not seen it in the windows version of hugo. that makes me think its the emulation. However corruption in both games in both emulators makes me think its the games. Please help out an ignorant noob and verify these results. thanks.

Hagane023

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 12:59:21 pm »
Still getting the same curruption (Air Zonk etc.) and some screen tearing when overclocking(Like the old native megadrive problem before the patch fix for double buffering) but i get this sometimes with picodrive on OD as well. Also i have issues when changing sound values (Not Volume but quality) and overclocking during the application(But don't if set from gmenu before). Before anyone suggests it, i am using OD. (But i am using an a320 that i had to replace the screen because i dropped it) I am however enjoying the improvements or the prospect of these thanks to OD.   ;)

HercTNT

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 08:10:29 pm »
I appreciate your reply. I have fiddled with all the settings and had the same corruption in both hugo and upce in dingux and OD. now i know its not just me :)