I have tested the following and get these are the results:
- Lotus 2 works fine on Throttle 0 (it is slow on this setting, almost unplayable) but above that it seg faults. This happened on RC2 so it is nothing new. I don't see any real speed increase between this and RC2.
- Speedball 2 works fine on Throttle 60 and runs at a good speed. I didn't get any segfaults.
- Gods works well, it is a game that runs better on a lower throttle setting, on 20 it works well, no segfault issues.
- Blues Brothers, works fine on throttle 60 and good speed.
- Turrican 2, This is a little faster than RC2. I have been trying on throttle 40. This game never worked before unless you used the secure version. (always segfaulted)
- Another World, very strange result with speed is very good but GFX are messed up, even on 0 throttle.
- Frontier: Elite 2: Tried this on throttle 40 and 60 and it is slow, but this was also a slow game on the original Amiga 500.
- APB: Tried this on throttle 20 and I there is a speed increase.
All of these tests were done at OC 40mhz as that is all my Dingoo will OC to. The segfaulting issue could be due to the use of the throttle option. Try reducing the throttle if segfaulting continues.
If someone gives me the name of the rom they had working in RC2 that now doesn't work in RC3 or is slower, than I can test.