Author Topic: ReGBA v1.45 for OpenDingux  (Read 17177 times)

Jenova

Re: ReGBA [alpha 10] for OpenDingux
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2013, 08:21:36 pm »
hey guys, quick question on ReGBA 10... I seem to have trouble loading the emulator off of OpenDingux. Does this emulator, version 10, have a menu??

Also, where must I place the GBA BIOS file for this emulator to work??

Because I turn ON the selector directory, place the routing to where my gba games are, and then once it tries loading, it gets stuck on applying compatibility fixes... I constantly have to reset the dingoo so I can try again, but no success.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Gaku_Kano (OP)

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2013, 02:18:58 am »
hey guys, quick question on ReGBA 10... I seem to have trouble loading the emulator off of OpenDingux. Does this emulator, version 10, have a menu??

Also, where must I place the GBA BIOS file for this emulator to work??

Because I turn ON the selector directory, place the routing to where my gba games are, and then once it tries loading, it gets stuck on applying compatibility fixes... I constantly have to reset the dingoo so I can try again, but no success.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Yes it has a menu, but you need to use the selector directory option to load your roms, the BIOS must be placed in the same folder as the app or in /local/home/.gpsp, remember to delete the global_config.cfg file if you have used the previous alphas (or maybe gpSP, I don't remember if that emu creates a file called global_config.cfg).

Jenova

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2013, 12:59:10 pm »
thanks Gaku... got it working now. 'Preciate it!

HercTNT

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2013, 08:26:50 am »
I'm in heaven, first this then picodrive. Was playing around earlier with ReGBA and its so easy to use. Thank you!

Nebuleon

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2013, 12:20:32 am »
Version 1.45 for the GCW Zero is available, and in it I fixed a crash bug when entering the Display Settings submenu.

Gaku_Kano: your patch for the Display Settings menu should not be needed anymore. Keep it in another directory just in case, but you should be able to build the most recent commit and it should work. If it doesn't, PM me and I'll try to debug it.

The most prominent feature in version 1.45 is the per-game settings menu (press Select at the Main Menu or any submenu with settings). If the Dingoo A320 version of gmenu2x supports it, you will also get a manual when pressing Select and choosing "Show manual of ReGBA". This would be highly useful, as you could consult the manual directly on the Dingoo.

Gaku_Kano (OP)

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2013, 04:12:27 am »
Version 1.45 for the GCW Zero is available, and in it I fixed a crash bug when entering the Display Settings submenu.

Gaku_Kano: your patch for the Display Settings menu should not be needed anymore. Keep it in another directory just in case, but you should be able to build the most recent commit and it should work. If it doesn't, PM me and I'll try to debug it.

The most prominent feature in version 1.45 is the per-game settings menu (press Select at the Main Menu or any submenu with settings). If the Dingoo A320 version of gmenu2x supports it, you will also get a manual when pressing Select and choosing "Show manual of ReGBA". This would be highly useful, as you could consult the manual directly on the Dingoo.
Yeah, the patch isn't needed anymore, thanks for your hard work!

ver. 1.45 for OpenDingux is now available

DOWNLOAD=http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/dingoo.cgi?0,0,0,0,71,710

Post a new topic