- Changes in the code;
- Frameskip poly initially disabled;
- Framekip image initially disabled;
- Decrease the size of the binary;
- Small changes in the menu, and selecting items on the options;
- * Added PSX CLOCK to 400;
- Selector PSX CLOCK now jumps from 10 to 10;
- To enter the menu press SELECT + START;
- To exit the emulator press SELECT + START + L + R;
- To increase the PSX CLOCK press SELECT + X;
- To reduce the PSX CLOCK press SELECT + Y;
- Cycle multipliquer back to the 10th;
- Fixed small bug in selector Interlance acount;
- Dingoo Converter 4.1.1;
- Bios: 1000, 1001, 7502;
- Read me;
What is PSX CLOCK?
Psx Clock was always present in psx4all, but ended up not being accessed because the shortcut was:
SELECT + UP, and allowed only 200% overclock;
Psx Clock is a kind of "overclocking" emulator, much like Cycle Multipliquer,
but the difference Cycle Multipliquer gives an overclocked hardware, as Psx Clock software.
How to use PSX CLOCK?
The more you increase the PSX CLOCK, decrease frameskip, reducing the legs caused by
part 3d of the game.
PSX CLOCK Unlockable only after passing through the bios and to start the game;
100%: until 17/18
200%: up to 7/8
300%: up to 4/5
400%: up to 3/5
That is 300% or 400% may even eliminate the need for frameskip;
Note: Always run the game with the correct bios, thus enabling maximum use of multipliquer cycle,
and reducing the bugs;
By flpstr (flpstrquerendoumdingoo!!!);
Special thanks: ismaiden666 (Do forum dingoobr) Tarquineos (Do forum dingoobr);
Donate to the purchase of hardware: http://dingoobr.forumeiros.com/t2870-doacao-oo
Sorry my English.